summer get together

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we should do a bbq or something this summer..could possibly be during the week...whats youre opinion? somewhere around aug 5..perhaps a potluck thing at josepfburg hall or antler lake hall..post ideas:beer:

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Send out your addy.I'll be there with 7 or 8 hundred of my closest friends LOL!
catmando!

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will be in the "WHITE" camper in robb alberta..c'mon by:beer:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will be in the "WHITE" camper in robb alberta..c'mon by:beer:

i saw u drove right past and waved, u obliviously were ignoring me....i was the one with the dirty quad with the big black tires....

elvis p....

next time wave back...lol

Last edited:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there dont seem to be much enthusiasim regarding this post..o well see everyone in the winter:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Have one at bogger.........

We already do.....almost every sunday. It however has no affiliation with Snow and Mud . com..... just freinds getting together to ride...
There will be no moderation....I don't believe in moderation.
There will be no censorship..... "helmuts" will be worn and beer will be drank..

Just sayin...:d:beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We already do.....almost every sunday. It however has no affiliation with Snow and Mud . com..... just freinds getting together to ride...
There will be no moderation....I don't believe in moderation.
There will be no censorship..... "helmuts" will be worn and beer will be drank..

Just sayin...:d:beer:

so we moderators are no longer welcome then? just inquiring...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
so we moderators are no longer welcome then? just inquiring...

Tyler, lyle, murray, Ron, ect.....are always welcome, but when your at my house it's as a freind.....not as a mod.....Just sayin:d:beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks Bogger,When Im at your house I feel like Im on Vacation!Just about time for another vacation!
Just Sayin!
catmando!

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bogg..just post direction to yer place and we will be there hha looks like a good place for a ripem tearem muddem up party..how many 5th wheelers can you put in yer yard:beer::d:beer::d:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
bogg..just post direction to yer place and we will be there hha looks like a good place for a ripem tearem muddem up party..how many 5th wheelers can you put in yer yard:beer::d:beer::d:beer:

We might be able to do something like that in August.
Wife and I are heading to K-town on saturday and will be gone until sunday of the long weekend, plio is looking after the house and dogs for me and he has access to my machines.
If anyone is not going away for the long weekend and looking for a ride that monday august 3rd I'm game.

August 8th I'll probably do a saturday ride as opposed to sunday, as good as the beer is on sunday, saturday is more compatable, then we can do BBQ and fire afterwards......PENDING APPROVAL FROM THE BOSS....haven't looked at my hunny-do list lately...

Top Bottom