stupid jerks....

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was at the local rink the other day playing hocky with my friends/family , taking shots on each other , and this guy asked us if we wanted to get a game going so we said ok. when we started the game this idiot would not pass and he was really good at hockey and he liked to show everybody!!! we were playing defense in our zone and i had the puck so i passed to my sister and she shot it and cleared it , i skated hard to the corner with the moron i beat him there and was going for a wrap around goal, well he tripped me (i would later find that it was on purpose!) so i said "i'm ok thanks!:mad:" , this idiot was even tripping girls half his size!!!:nono: , so everytime he tripped me i get up as fast as i can and hammer him as hard as i can into the boards , steal the puck and go score! i now call this guy "pronger" because he injures people purposly! not even his friends like playing with him!!! sorry just wanted to get that out! i hate jerks like that! what would you do?

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol yeah cause jerks like that would just go for that. I would have got another buddy to come and help me tag team body check him in middle ice and leave him laying on the ice gasping for air.... Just rude hitting the ladys .

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same here, would have waited for one more trip then two handed him across the side of his kness....then start to throw punches at his jaw....not always the best way to deal with people but I get frustrated with that type of attitude.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont solve it with violence, u may get whacked back and suffer more or worse than him.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like some of these ideas!!!! i could tell it was on purpose because everytime he would put his stick right through the loop in my skate!!! blastoff , how would you deal with it? no violence? does not seem right to me! lol

Bucky

Reaction score
Do you have a rink attendant where you were playing? U could ask to have this guy removed. Was this guy much older or younger than you? If all else fails a good 2 hander to the back of the leg sometimes works.:d:d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have a rink attendant where you were playing? U could ask to have this guy removed. Was this guy much older or younger than you? If all else fails a good 2 hander to the back of the leg sometimes works.:d:d

i'm 15 and he was about 17. no , no rink attendant. he thinks very highly of himself! he is about my size. next time me and my friend ben will hit him hard!!!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to be rude or ignorant, BUT for someone who loves Jesus, and quotes the Bible in their siggy - I think YOU of all people should know violence is not the answer??

Practice what you preach my freind.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like femme said violence not the answer but kinda hard to go that way with this type of person as that is the way they play. ther was a kid at the boys fun hockey this season ages 13 and under. he was skating around tripping people and hitting them. the one day he hammered a couple of the young girls playnig. he's big for his age so is my son both are 13 and around 110lbs. the girls where all of about 60 lbs soaking wet. my son skated up to him looked him in the eye and gave him a really stern warning that he probably didn't want to that again. the kid never came back. that was in november and their season goes till end of march. was kinda proud of him that he was sticking up for the smaller kids but not immediatly resorting to violenceto do it. however he was prepared for it if needed.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like femme said violence not the answer but kinda hard to go that way with this type of person as that is the way they play. ther was a kid at the boys fun hockey this season ages 13 and under. he was skating around tripping people and hitting them. the one day he hammered a couple of the young girls playnig. he's big for his age so is my son both are 13 and around 110lbs. the girls where all of about 60 lbs soaking wet. my son skated up to him looked him in the eye and gave him a really stern warning that he probably didn't want to that again. the kid never came back. that was in november and their season goes till end of march. was kinda proud of him that he was sticking up for the smaller kids but not immediatly resorting to violenceto do it. however he was prepared for it if needed.

good idea! think i'll try that first! and if he keeps it up then i'll drop the mitts! and femme i try not to retaliate but he makes it hard when he is beatin the snot out of your friends and family and smiling while doing it!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good idea! think i'll try that first! and if he keeps it up then i'll drop the mitts! and femme i try not to retaliate but he makes it hard when he is beatin the snot out of your friends and family and smiling while doing it!

How hard is it to tell the guy that you dont enjoy playing with him because he is a weiner... No sense in getting on the internet beaking about how you want to punch his face in (it's not going to accomplish anything)... my two cents.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How hard is it to tell the guy that you dont enjoy playing with him because he is a weiner... No sense in getting on the internet beaking about how you want to punch his face in (it's not going to accomplish anything)... my two cents.

i dont want to punch his face in! i'm just thinking about it! but people like him dont listen to reason....trust me , my brother-in-law is just like except he is 3-times my size , and could probly eat me! but i will try talking to him but i dont think it will work!

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont want to punch his face in! i'm just thinking about it! but people like him dont listen to reason....trust me , my brother-in-law is just like except he is 3-times my size , and could probly eat me! but i will try talking to him but i dont think it will work!

Then you take a licken, and get over it... you cant always be the big fish in life.

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have a kid like that in our hockey, loves to use his stick. so someone on my team always tries to drop the mitts with him but the kid pussy's out and quits sticking everyone for the rest of the day. lol quite funny actually.

Top Bottom