Straypussys turbo pro

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
So if Troy wants a little justice, maybe he will come to Yamafest and see if he can kick JPs ass? Lol.

So what does this involve? like a drag race? how about we do that but my sled isant being claimed as the fastest badest sled on the hill! i know your Pros haul azz Neil and ill give you that, maybe we can go find some hills besides the same old shiit on bolder that all you guys have been up 100s of times. I would really like to see the difference between a entry level $4000 turbo kit and a all out race turbo worth $7500[/QUOTE]
Hey I'm not trying to turn this into to anything. I simply suggested that maybe you would like to come out and test your metal.
If you can sell a water to air turbo kit for 4k then that's awesome and I'm sure you will do well.
If you are inviting me to go climbing somewhere different than boulder, then that's cool too.
Just because you climb a chute, it does not mean that it is the same every time. Besides, what's the big deal. Football is played on the same field every time, just like hockey is played on the same surface every time...it doesn't mean that the game is always the same.
I have to be at Yamafest anyway, so I just thought I would throw it out there.

Like I said before, life's to short...just enjoy it!

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i built this sled to be different! it took alot to go out and take all them parts and powdercoat them pink, i truly dont like pink but the sled sure does stand out! maybe when im broke down working on it JP will see me and give me a helping hand?? probbly not because he will be to busy warming up his muff pot infront of the bolder cabin!
Anyways i do like the C&A pro skis there a bit wider than stock and work great,the belt drive is a C3 with a avid inner case

Really nice skis

Your wrong again pussy. If I seen that sled broke down on the hill I would be over their checking it out in a heartbeat, because I would have assumed it be a nice looking lady riding it!
I now understand why you only ride in the summer...this way the hills you climb are consistently the same hard snow every time. Unlike the every changing conditions in revy all winter, one week a chute can be easy, the next week it's not climbable.

Good to see you back Troy.

Last edited by a moderator:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO great reading content for us that are stuck out in the bush haha

I would like to try out those skis, heard good things about them...how wide are they? Like 8"? Do they feel like an 8" ski? Or are they pretty nimble?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that escalated quickly!!!! Whatever happens, let's make sure a video camera is involved, mmmmmkay?!?

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Ya I agree on the changing conditions iv never said that it was harder to climb chutes in the spring but alot of the hills that are filmed in any movie are in the spring! I know it don't appeal to everyone but that's just how it goes...
iv been on my stocker all year and have over 30 days on it. I started this post to show my sled not start some stupid fight over how my sled has a Silber kit and not a boost it, anyways ill bring my sled to Revy and race you and climb chutes with you all day but just remember my sled will be on its first trip to the mountains!!! My sled wont even be set up or tuned like one like yours that's had the whole winter to mess with.
anyways ill still be there
Really nice skis

Your wrong again pussy. If I seen that sled broke down on the hill I would be over their checking it out in a heartbeat, because I would have assumed it be a nice looking lady riding it!
I now understand why you only ride in the summer...this way the hills you climb are consistently the same hard snow every time. Unlike the every changing conditions in revy all winter, one week a chute can be easy, the next week it's not climbable.

Last edited:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty decent of Troy to accept the challenge and put his sled to the test. Right on man way not to be a straypussy about it should make for a great day!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA I think someone is gonna get schooled... and his name doesn't end in 'y'

I think it's pretty decent of Troy to accept the challenge and put his sled to the test. Right on man way not to be a straypussy about it should make for a great day!

SQUEEL

Reaction score
Really nice skis

who TFRU? i take it your a boulder basher? or maybe just and internet burandt'r....

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who TFRU? i take it your a boulder basher? or maybe just and internet burandt'r....

Ha! I guess the same could be said about you Neil. ..... Good try at trash talking though.

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JP - why don't you post up some vids and show us your stuff. Benefit of the doubt goes to the dude ripping in a real sled vid.

I think the pink looks pretty slick. Good to be different.

Not bad video for August summer riding. Looks really deep.

I can't wait till Fourcast III... If you film in August it should be out in September??
Hope snow sets up enough for you guys to film and able to climbs those big azz hills.

Top Bottom