Straypussys turbo pro

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Its time i post some pictures and info on my new sled! So it started as a 2012 pro and has been heavly modified to do one thing and thats to pull some big azz hills,this is the sled ill be riding in FOURCAST 3 and a few other films this season so watch out for it.

It features a Silber Turbo with a custom water to air that was built to run inline of the charge tube and gets its cool water from a extra cooler that was taken from a short track pro and incorporated in the front of the bulkhead. The track is a 173 3" and i went with the ezryde skid,front zbroz a arms and exit triple rate springs wich gives it a crazy good ride.
Anyways id like to thank all my sponsors for the help and support..
SILBER TURBOS,WATTS UP TOYZ,LACUSTOMS,MOTORFIST,ZBROZ,C&A PRO,STATELINE POLARIS,HTR,SNOWPULSE,BOONSTOCK,SNOWRIDE ADVENTURES,FIRE AND ICE VENTS,BASIC EXCAVATING,509,IMPACT COATINGS

Sorry about the crappy iphone pictures

Attachments

• IMG_4091.jpg
    IMG_4091.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 1,078
  • IMG_4090.jpg
    IMG_4090.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,057
  • IMG_4092.jpg
    IMG_4092.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 1,060
  • IMG_4093.jpg
    IMG_4093.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 1,061
  • IMG_4076.jpg
    IMG_4076.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 1,072
  • IMG_4075.jpg
    IMG_4075.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 1,090
  • IMG_4105.jpg
    IMG_4105.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 1,086

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled..

Weight, HP and cost would be interesting to know...

Great vid, the guy can ride and he's crazy to boot... Check out the hill climb at 3:48-49, just about dark and he goes flying by a boulder sticking just out of the snow.. watch out..

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Ya thanks guys!!
not sure why some people have to come on here and open there traps? No wonder I never come on here anymore, all these keyboard climbers that have fuk all better to do then talk bullch!t. But thanks for the tips

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jeebus Troy that thing has more gauges than a fighter jet! LOL

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin poo str puss and I know you can pilot it ......You should see how JP can rip it up in the meadow

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you like your C&A Pro skis? Have you had much time on them?

Thanks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the black pink combo, was thinking about doing the same thing before I seen this sled

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Hay JP I bet Niel is proud to have you as a customer.. lol.
Actually I am very happy to have JP as a customer. He spends lots of money in my shop, rides the absolute ch!t out of his sleds and makes our product look good.
If he breaks his stuff he just drops it off and we fix it, and he never whines or complains. Actually he is the perfect customer for a mod shop. I am sure you would love a bunch of customers like JP?
Just because he comes on a public snowmobile forum and rubs a few people the wrong way, it doesn't change my opinion of him.
He is just having fun...and quite honestly, quite a few people on here are wound a bit tight. Life's to short to worry about what someone is saying on a snowmobile forum.
I think Troys sled is pretty cool and keep hope it works good. It would be interesting to run it up beside JPs or mine.
Not sure why pretty much every part on the sled was bought out of the USA, but hey it is his choice.

So if Troy wants a little justice, maybe he will come to Yamafest and see if he can kick JPs ass? Lol.

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
Well i built this sled to be different! it took alot to go out and take all them parts and powdercoat them pink, i truly dont like pink but the sled sure does stand out! maybe when im broke down working on it JP will see me and give me a helping hand?? probbly not because he will be to busy warming up his muff pot infront of the bolder cabin!
Anyways i do like the C&A pro skis there a bit wider than stock and work great,the belt drive is a C3 with a avid inner case

STRAYPUSSY

Reaction score
So if Troy wants a little justice, maybe he will come to Yamafest and see if he can kick JPs ass? Lol.

So what does this involve? like a drag race? how about we do that but my sled isant being claimed as the fastest badest sled on the hill! i know your Pros haul azz Neil and ill give you that, maybe we can go find some hills besides the same old shiit on bolder that all you guys have been up 100s of times. I would really like to see the difference between a entry level $4000 turbo kit and a all out race turbo worth $7500

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom