Strathcona county/sherwood park voting - ward 7

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Just today I met terrell fletcher he is running for counsel in ward 7 very nice guy he wants a trail system in the area and willing to voice an opinion for sledders in the area as he is also a rider. I believe the area is from 510 to north of antler lake not sure how far east or west that ward goes ------- I STOLE THIS FROM ANOTHER THREAD, BECAUSE THIS IS THAT IMPORTANT

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had approaced Roxanne Carr some time ago about getting together to discuss tail usage as it pertains to, ATV, snowmobile and horse's.
She was into it and we just never got a round to setting it up, maybe a meeting with her and both counilers running for ward 7.....

any interest....

Attachments

• Ward Map.JPG
    Ward Map.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 91

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent this off to the incumbent in Ward 6 as we liveright on the boundary but are in ward 6.

We are a family in ward 6; we have lived here for 15 years. Can you tell usyour views on rural residents riding horses, ATV or snowmobiles to and fromprivate properties or to designated riding areas using ditches.
This subject has us considering leaving this county as we have discovered thatother counties still embrace the country way of life and allow or simply havemore tolerance for riders as long as they are being respectful.
What are your thoughts re building connecting trails with Ministk and the FortSask section of the Iron Horse Trail? I know this is in ward 7, it directlyaffects us and a lot of other county residents.

His response….
Without getting into too muchdetail...I can tell you I am definitely open to the idea of thecounty allowing horses, snowmobiles and ATV's to use theditches providing their use is designated such and can be done safely and asyou put is so well..Respectful for all parties concerned. Iunderstand that Grand Prairie allows this and with more information I'm sureit could be considered in our County too. I would think it is a great idea to connect all trails within theCounty where it is feasible and safe!

I look forward to hearing more from you when this topic comes up...as I sure itwill! FYI--I have forwarded this e-mail to myoffice in the Community Centre so I can consider it further should I getre-elected on October 21st!~

Please get out and vote

Cheers

Linton

Good answer or politically correct answer????

One thing for sure was correct....get out and Vote.........

NORDIC

Reaction score
I sent this off to the incumbent in Ward 6 as we liveright on the boundary but are in ward 6.

We are a family in ward 6; we have lived here for 15 years. Can you tell usyour views on rural residents riding horses, ATV or snowmobiles to and fromprivate properties or to designated riding areas using ditches.
This subject has us considering leaving this county as we have discovered thatother counties still embrace the country way of life and allow or simply havemore tolerance for riders as long as they are being respectful.
What are your thoughts re building connecting trails with Ministk and the FortSask section of the Iron Horse Trail? I know this is in ward 7, it directlyaffects us and a lot of other county residents.

His response….
Without getting into too muchdetail...I can tell you I am definitely open to the idea of thecounty allowing horses, snowmobiles and ATV's to use theditches providing their use is designated such and can be done safely and asyou put is so well..Respectful for all parties concerned. Iunderstand that Grand Prairie allows this and with more information I'm sureit could be considered in our County too. I would think it is a great idea to connect all trails within theCounty where it is feasible and safe!

I look forward to hearing more from you when this topic comes up...as I sure itwill! FYI--I have forwarded this e-mail to myoffice in the Community Centre so I can consider it further should I getre-elected on October 21st!~

Please get out and vote

Cheers

Linton

Good answer or politically correct answer????

One thing for sure was correct....get out and Vote.........

Any word on what came of this. Now that Linton was re-elected for another term

Top Bottom