Stolen

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night some times, I had my Beige Legend enclosed trailer stolen with a 2007 yamaha attak 156" mcx 290 kit and a 2010 nytro 162 stolen from Peace River. Will post pics when I get home.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Last night some times, I had my Beige Legend enclosed trailer stolen with a 2007 yamaha attak 156" mcx 290 kit and a 2010 nytro 162 stolen from Peace River. Will post pics when I get home.

will keep my eyes open as I drive to McBride tonight Zal.....

• Thanks
Reactions: zal

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pieces of chit ...............Zal we'll have an eye out. Any markings on trailer or anything distinctive .

• Thanks

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMAG0275.jpg IMAG0111.jpg IMAG0258.jpg IMAG0021.jpg

Pics of the stolen sleds

FLEMINA

Reaction score
Will keep an eye out for it. Edmonton area, friggin thieves!

• Thanks

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freakin thieves!!!!!! I made some calls to buddies out in the area as well as the GP area to keep their eyes open, I will also keep my eyes open out this way as well!

Hope SOMEONE catches em!

• Thanks

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals. I really appreciate it.
got the crane guys on alert for you. they have a few crews out in BC and AB, and Langford is passing along your info and plate numbers to them. hope you get your stuff back dude

• Thanks

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As fast as this went viral, I am lost for words. I thank all of you for your efforts in posting and keeping your eyes and ears peeled. It truly means a lot to myself and my family. Many people may think that they are just machines and are replaceable. This is true, but it is a sport or an activity that my family and friends quite enjoy doing together. Because of thieves, we are missing out on quality family time together. Not only did they steal property from us, but also stole family time. That is what hurts the most.

Thank you to ALL that have reposted, that have friends and family to repost and to all those that have tried to repost. Maybe the world isn't as dark as one thinks. I do believe that there are people who do care. THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND NEW FRIENDS!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will keep my eyes open if they do happen to make it down here or anywhere else I am headed. I'll also notify others and check kijiji for them since I am on it every day.

• Thanks
Top Bottom