Stocks to watch

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a ton of stuff on sale Friday/Monday and just finished up this AM. Done buying, gonna sit back and watch the rebound. Based on all metrics it looks like a classic correction. Guess we’ll see?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could have told us last month ;) 4.50 - 8.15

OBE:TSX

That is all.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could have told us last month ;) 4.50 - 8.15

I did, at the beginning of October.

I'm sitting at a $4.86 average.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe the BOC left interest rates, watch for inflation to hit new record levels.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can’t believe the BOC left interest rates, watch for inflation to hit new record levels.
Agreed. Kicking this can down the road is just gonna make it that much more painful down the road. Anyone with debt is gonna take it in the teeth later this year.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That works for now...maybe my house will sell quick

I've had nothing but tire kickers on mine like 15 showings in 4 months but no offers, my brothers got an offer really quick though and is sold if the people sell their house. With these good prices think i'm going to unload all the rentals too.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've had nothing but tire kickers on mine like 15 showings in 4 months but no offers, my brothers got an offer really quick though and is sold if the people sell their house. With these good prices think i'm going to unload all the rentals too.
Mine is a pretty unique property.... Most folks who want a "Place at the lake" prefer a low maintenance cabin and will spend $800K on a cabin. Our place is not a "weekend retreat" the house is over 3200 sq/ft with the basement and it has a heated 3 car garage and heated 2 story barn on 0.8 acres - to the right buyer this place is a million dollar property but I need to find that buyer. I've always said it's better than waterfront because we are sheltered from the lake wind yet still have a permitted (up to 80ft) dock with enough water for a 40' cruiser.

Hoping to get some interest as we get closer to spring - there is nothing else available on Wabamun that compares - and being on the far east end I can get to work in west Edmonton in 35 min

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is a pretty unique property.... Most folks who want a "Place at the lake" prefer a low maintenance cabin and will spend $800K on a cabin. Our place is not a "weekend retreat" the house is over 3200 sq/ft with the basement and it has a heated 3 car garage and heated 2 story barn on 0.8 acres - to the right buyer this place is a million dollar property but I need to find that buyer. I've always said it's better than waterfront because we are sheltered from the lake wind yet still have a permitted (up to 80ft) dock with enough water for a 40' cruiser.

Hoping to get some interest as we get closer to spring - there is nothing else available on Wabamun that compares - and being on the far east end I can get to work in west Edmonton in 35 min

That definitely helps that there is nothing comparable. I'm at just over a million bucks and priced very aggressively to try and avoid the BS but hasn't worked. People expect it to be exactly what they want and get it for a steal, but many don't even know what they want. Good part i've found is, people pay no attention to the cameras and the fact that you can hear everything, it's great for honest feedback though.

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoping to PRINT tomorrow. Loaded up on Tesla during the dip.

Up big time on Visa and MasterCard. Netflix and TWILO are up but we’ll see if we timed the actual drop or not. Bought shopify on sale. Hope the same.

Took 50% positions last week to see how she’d go. If it goes up great. If it drops buy more.

Eye on a few more. Hope for another good week of gambling!

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom