Stock 2013 Pro 800 163 Looking for more power?

Ryon12

Reaction score
Hi i am wondering what things i can do to my sled to boost the HP and Or a place I can take it near Edmonton to get some mods done.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi i am wondering what things i can do to my sled to boost the HP and Or a place I can take it near Edmonton to get some mods done.

In Beaumont area Deano @ Mad Motorsports, on the west end Bruno @ The Sled Shop, or if you want to drive out to Stony take it to Chrisco @ Parkland Motorsports.

All 3 of these gentlemen are site sponsors and great guys.

sledhead80

Reaction score
Buy a PA head 13.1 to 1 it really cleans up the mid range and then an HPS can. Best bang for your buck imo. Thats only if you want reliable HP other than that go to a turbo or big bore, but until the big bores have more time on them and get the fueling figured I'd go turbo.

Ryon12

Reaction score
Closest Doo dealer and snowcheck for next year. Just funnin you:)

I ran with a couple new doo's this past trip with my PRO and both sleds are pretty nice!

Thanks for the info and the tips on some good Guys.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Beaumont area Deano @ Mad Motorsports, on the west end Bruno @ The Sled Shop, or if you want to drive out to Stony take it to Chrisco @ Parkland Motorsports.

All 3 of these gentlemen are site sponsors and great guys.

And you forgot about Mountain Magic, they have done lots of my work and Ken is awesome so i would definately call and talk to him.

betz

Reaction score
i have a fix kit from Northstar Performance which includes the pistons, cyclinder spacer, timing key, head, and a control box and it really made a difference. Had to go up 4 grams of weight and the kit was only $800.

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a fix kit from Northstar Performance which includes the pistons, cyclinder spacer, timing key, head, and a control box and it really made a difference. Had to go up 4 grams of weight and the kit was only $800.

What weights/ spring are you running in your primary , also what helix/ spring in secondary and I though there kit was $ 1000-1100 USA

betz

Reaction score
stock clutching except im running 66g weights now and still pulling 82-8300 rpm. The kit was around $800 if you send them your stock head as replacement, if not they charge you an extra $150. also my air/fuel is sitting nicely at 12.5 at WOT

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stock clutching except im running 66g weights now and still pulling 82-8300 rpm. The kit was around $800 if you send them your stock head as replacement, if not they charge you an extra $150. also my air/fuel is sitting nicely at 12.5 at WOT

Cool , is the set up for here in Alberta or in the mountain in BC ?

betz

Reaction score
setup is for mountains in bc. down here in alberta im pulling around 84-8500 and at altitude im around 8200.
the kit worked well right out of the box but i got myself an air/fuel and found there was still a little room in the top end that could be squeezed.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Is the timing changed by putting a key in line or are you doing it thru your vipec?

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

where is this company out of and can you post a link to there website i am having trouble finding it

Top Bottom