Starlink

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Don’t need a special dish for in motion. They work 100% while driving with the RV dish. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been seeing a lot of those mounted on trucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How long before the government shuts that down because telus or bell or rogers aren't meeting their data quotas

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for people who have this and use it for mobile use. How is it setup to prevent a quick theft?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for people who have this and use it for mobile use. How is it setup to prevent a quick theft?

I think the dish is probably the cheapest part Matt. The whole system is $350. Not sure what you would do with it without the router and cable. But thieves will be thieves. I’d probably pull mine down at dark and stow it somewhere.

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There is a quick release tab from the bracket. And then the cord unplugs. 2 seconds it’s in my truck or house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do what are they expecting for an address for the RV model? Just a regular address and a shipping address? We live on a farm but get our packages sent to the post office in town as couriers won’t deliver in the country

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do what are they expecting for an address for the RV model? Just a regular address and a shipping address? We live on a farm but get our packages sent to the post office in town as couriers won’t deliver in the country

Roam just needs your shipping address, if that's your local post office then give them that info. Or get it shipped to a family/friends house that they will deliver to.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are going to be living in our stationary 5th wheel trailer in Fort MacLeod for 2 months, next month. Wife is looking into this right now and 1/2 price special is still up

Ricki Bobby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine is on the way now as well. I want to mount mine on the roof. Can I just mount it with what comes in the kit or do I need some other type of mount?

Top Bottom