Stalling????

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having some trouble with my 07 650I brute force stalling when I'm in gear. Every time I come to a stop, it stalls if I don't keep a little gas on.
It idles fine when in park, I've messed with the idle nob but nothing seems to keep it idling in gear without stalling.

Any Ideas? :headscratch3:

Would dirty carbs cause this? I did swamp it back in July. I've cleaned the air filter, oiled it.

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled my carbs off today, I was a little scared but all went well, cleaned the crap out of them, didn't seem to be any real bad build up.
Got everything all back together and the stalling seems to be gone, to late to take a good ride tonight so I guess it'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Anyone thinking of doing there own work should take the time and try it, probably saved me two hour or more labor taking it in.

BIG_BRUTE750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea im have the same problem with mine but its really hard to start almost like flooding its self cause can smell the fuel out the exhaust. but seems to run good when gets harmd up. :beer:

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think mine may have been the choke on the front carb was sticking and not cutting off. Hope I've fixed it as I'm no mechanic and will be completely clueless if the problem comes back.

Top Bottom