stalling going uphill?

freehand

Reaction score
Hi folks. please help with my question I bought a 2005 summit 1000 she runs fine on level ground and downhill but when I try climbing she sometimes will stall out and won't start until I turn the sled downhill. anyone have the solution to this problem Thank you Freehand

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi folks. please help with my question I bought a 2005 summit 1000 she runs fine on level ground and downhill but when I try climbing she sometimes will stall out and won't start until I turn the sled downhill. anyone have the solution to this problem Thank you Freehand

Don't climb hills?????:rolleyes:

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This happened to a buddy of mine a couple of years ago. It was either one of the 3??? relays or the fuel pickup in the tank. I'm sorry I can't remember which it was. After it was fixed, that 1000 really climbed well.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Sounds like a fuel stavation problem.........when is the last time you replaced your battery? Possible fuel pump problem, or fuel pickup screen, or even the fuel pump relay??

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have seen where the fuel gumes up in the fuel system on that.. its actually a common
problem.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fuel pickup line fell off inside of tank maybe? had it happen to a ZX chassis sled once.

Top Bottom