St. Albert and area riders

Whitetail7

Reaction score
Kids were sick tonight but depending on how they are tomorrow i might still be free. pm me if you don't mind the extra company. thanks Mare

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have not ridden out by Westlock in years. Used to ride lots around Vimy and Legal (lots of relativs that way). If there is plan for Saturday I would like to know. Not sure of my family plans, or shoud I say my family's plans for me, but I would like to ride Saturday.

PM please.

Mare, I could bring the Crossfire for comparison ;)

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kids were sick tonight but depending on how they are tomorrow i might still be free. pm me if you don't mind the extra company. thanks Mare

I have not ridden out by Westlock in years. Used to ride lots around Vimy and Legal (lots of relativs that way). If there is plan for Saturday I would like to know. Not sure of my family plans, or shoud I say my family's plans for me, but I would like to ride Saturday.

PM please.

Mare, I could bring the Crossfire for comparison ;)

Cant head out until after lunch though. We dont want to venture to far just yet, cause last weekend my husband decided to land on the tail end of his sled a crumple the tunnel. A quick repair job has been done, but have to make sure that everything is good before a longer ride.

Im between Busby and Westlock on Hiway 44. Where do you want to meet and what time?

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some friends of ours just called and want to come out with their kids and a little kitty kat sled for the day. Im gonna have to back out guys.. sorry. This is the first time for these kids on a sled, so I want to make THEIR day special.

Im open next weekend. Would like to hook up and meet some others here, so I will keep looking here for updates. :d

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Want to bring this back up to the top for this weekend. The weather should be nice, who wants to go???

Trench:beer:
Im in for something starting early and back mid afternoon. Should be able to find something around here. Or we could trailer out to Jackpine. Either or.

Whitetail7

Reaction score
I'm dying to get out to. Went for a short blast on Sunday close to home. I'm good for Saturday morning, but need be home by 1:30, or Sunday if fairly open for me right now.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is whitecourt now? Did the trails diminish there like they did here? I want to head out there at some point this winter but dont know where to go. The trails out by Elk Island sales would be good if whitecourt wont work.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far of a drive is it from Edmonton and when/where are you guys leaving on sunday?

Top Bottom