St. Albert and area riders

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which way do you guys usually go from the trestle...West along 37? If you're going West of Hwy2 I wouldn't mind hookin' up with ya. The wife and kids are going skiing this weekend, so I can finally get some seat time in this weekend :)

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard from him on here lately. Lots of hookup out there. I know, lets go to the Carbondale creek, thats so much fun in there! NOT :)

Whitetail7

Reaction score
Got my new pack and will bring some "treats". I felt like a dork last time!

Trench,
Can I meet at your place and follow you out again?

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope Brian didn't have to ship out, maybe he will respond by the weekend, I sent him a PM. If he can't make it I will bring my camera. Not sure what goggles your talking about there Jimmy. I"ll give Barry a call, but when I last talked to him he said he was working this weekend. Sounds good Mark, will try to get away just before 9:30. Might have another forum member meet us at my place, He goes by Timbo on here. Why don't you guys like the carbondale creek?

Trench:beer::d

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HaHa how's the ditch riding comin WDP still hard on the azz????

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA azz is better i've moved onto stumps coming up out of the Sturgeon followed with a nice role! no cameras so it was all good! hope to see ya sat.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA azz is better i've moved onto stumps coming up out of the Sturgeon followed with a nice role! no cameras so it was all good! hope to see ya sat.

gotta move the bruises around Huh!!!!!!!

jimmyjambo

Reaction score
Not sure what goggles your talking about there Jimmy.
Trench:beer::d[/QUOTE]

How old are your 509 goggles? They are very good about returns on them. I have some with the brown polarized lense and the Habervision Eliminator. The lense is very good if there is some sun but not great on flat light days. Not to sure about the Eliminator so far. I have only used it a couple of times but still got some fogging, I need a better test on it.

Trench

Ya I no (stocker)

Top Bottom