St. Albert and area riders

Darrick

Reaction score
Hi I am new to snowmobiling and live in St. Albert, I am looking for poeple to ride with who live in the area

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to S&M. I am just north of you about 40 Mins. on Hiway 44. Or just south of Westlock. If your ever in the area and wanna ditch bang, give me a PM, and we can hook up. Weekends are best.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a few on hear that ride around St Albert , I live hear but ride else where. there is a bylaw from hiway 44 to 28 south of 37 restricting use. what do you ride?

Darrick

Reaction score
Thanks Mare, let me know when your heading out riding next and I will try to make it out that way
Shrek I ride an 09 Yamaha nytro you?

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Darrick, I am just north east of St A, just past the Sturgeon valley golf course. If you want to ditch bang or hit some fields let me know. Cheers and welcome to S & M.

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Darrick, I am just north east of St A, just past the Sturgeon valley golf course. If you want to ditch bang or hit some fields let me know. Cheers and welcome to S & M.

I'm in too, I live just east of St.A adn ride all around the area, and usually have a buds to go to, and enjoy lunch at Chelsea's in Bon Accord.( do not eat at the hotel in Bon Accord, repeat, do not eat there)

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mare, let me know when your heading out riding next and I will try to make it out that way
Shrek I ride an 09 Yamaha nytro you?

I RIDE 04 REV
SON # 1 09 800 XP
SON # 2 11 550 RENAGADE
WIFE 08 550 SUMMIT

We usually always ride together unless we head to the mountains

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I try and get out, live not far from wallymart. I have been to busy to take out new sled yet, soon and will buzz you guys to go.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems quite a few guy's on here live near St. Albert, I live just west in Sturgeon Valley. I would be up for a ride if I'm free from work and home stuff.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm out in the Morinville area....we ride north all the time. Today we went from Morinville to the Tawatinaw valley ski resort. Next weekend were thinking of riding to Athabasca, then on to the trailhead on the river....Lots more snow as you get north of Clyde....and the fields north of Morinville are the best they have been in years....(sea of snow).

Attachments

• Tawatanaw.jpg
    Tawatanaw.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 574

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of interest! We should pick a spot to stage and a time and go from there. See who shows up and off we go. I am relatively new to the area so someone will have to pick a spot.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of interest! We should pick a spot to stage and a time and go from there. See who shows up and off we go. I am relatively new to the area so someone will have to pick a spot.

if we get more snow :d

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Duck maybe see ya there we're riding from Gibbons to Athabasca next weekend.

FLEMINA

Reaction score
Twenty mins north on Hwy 2, lots of great riding out here too, Legal. Usually head to hills by Clyde too, another great area, wouldnt mind meeting up with you fellow Snow and Mudders!

:beer: cheers :beer:

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in Fort Sask. about a 20min drive to St.A but would be willing to head out for a ride but not on the groomed trail,i don't care for taking the sled on the trails,but if a guy can ride fields,with some good snow i'd be up for that.

Duck i have relatives that live in Cardiff we should hook up and maybe you can show us the area alittle better.

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I live in Fort Sask. about a 20min drive to St.A but would be willing to head out for a ride but not on the groomed trail,i don't care for taking the sled on the trails,but if a guy can ride fields,with some good snow i'd be up for that.

Duck i have relatives that live in Cardiff we should hook up and maybe you can show us the area alittle better.

Not much for trails out here... The fields are pure heaven right now... there are times when you go 10 miles straight north from the Cardiff golf course and only slow down for the road crossings every 2 miles. Anyone can stage at the Cardiff hall just west of the golf course....

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not much for trails out here... The fields are pure heaven right now... there are times when you go 10 miles straight north from the Cardiff golf course and only slow down for the road crossings every 2 miles. Anyone can stage at the Cardiff hall just west of the golf course....

Not sure i know where Cardiff hall is but my cuz lives just west of the golf course,behind the hill where everyone rips up and down it.

Top Bottom