Spotted on Whitemud Yesterday......

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is it? Ferrari?

That looks an awful lot like a lamborghini.
I see a bright yellow Ferrari driving on the Henday almost everyday and saw it in Leduc yesterday. Bastard tried to get me to race him one day on the Henday, boy that would have been a good race in my mustang. Anybody think I would have been able to see his taillights in the first hundred feet?

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not on the whitemud, but in quebec a couple months ago. Probably done at Hobbema Autobody. :rolleyes:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a few cars I spotted in Penticton last weekend. One guy owns all these cars. I talked to the guy driving the T-rex and he said the owner was a Miner. I estimated about $700,000.00 worth of cars. He has some friends driving the cars around town following him in the GT.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That looks an awful lot like a lamborghini.
I see a bright yellow Ferrari driving on the Henday almost everyday and saw it in Leduc yesterday. Bastard tried to get me to race him one day on the Henday, boy that would have been a good race in my mustang. Anybody think I would have been able to see his taillights in the first hundred feet?

they tend to get all pi$$y when you stomp them 0-100mph with a crewcab that has a farm plate on it.

Top Bottom