Sponsor a Family

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a particular organization they contribute to or use for sponsoring families and children in need during the holiday season?

I want to know my money is going to someone who needs it.

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of good friends that are part of the Magic of Christmas here in Cowtown. They help a lot a Christmas time. They are bikers and some a have a stigma attached to that, but these guys are good peeps and put a lot of time and effort into helping out the less fortunate. PM me Dan if you want and I can get you directly in touch them, I have both their numbers if you want to find out a little more.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of good friends that are part of the Magic of Christmas here in Cowtown. They help a lot a Christmas time. They are bikers and some a have a stigma attached to that, but these guys are good peeps and put a lot of time and effort into helping out the less fortunate. PM me Dan if you want and I can get you directly in touch them, I have both their numbers if you want to find out a little more.

I had seen that one. I think we are going to try and do two, a family hamper program and a monetary donation program.

Top Bottom