Speedwerx pipes?

Uptown

Reaction score
Just curious if their parts\ pipes and mufflers are decent?
Has many guys used their stuff with good reviews?
Thanks
im looking at just their lightweight muffler but kinda interested in the whole pipe setup.

Does anyone know where to get large sheets of the stock pipe insulation so i can cut my own and make the clamshells stop rattling?
Thanks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like speedwerx, had the full set up on my king cat and currently run a speedwerx can on my slp pipe and y pipe on my big red dog, the only can I found that sounds better is the d and d big dog barker. My Two Cents

craptabulous

Reaction score
No experience with slp but i run a full d&d and wouldn't change it for anything . Only bad part is i melted a headlight with it .

tchriste

Reaction score
I've been running a Speedwerx pipe and Y pipe for 4 years now on my 09HCR and really like it, Speedwerx even welded in the AFR/auto-tune bunge for me and then ceramic coated the pipe (I run an MBRP can). I have had Speedwerx port my cylinders, and now I have a 925 BB kit from Speedwerx in my engine. Yes I have heard people talk about bad service etc. however I have never had an issue with them. I usually deal with Jeremy and while he is a busy guy, he does return e mail.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used Speedwerx products on my Cats in the past.Their pipe works real good till it cracks...and it will.Their fix for the cracking is a hose clamp to stop the harmonic vibrations.
When I bought my pipe though it did not come with one.
No warranty on the cracked pipe
.I had it re welded a few times.
It now hangs on my wall of shame....
Their tunnel dump can will clean up the low rpm bog on a m1000.
I am very impressed with the can.If I wasn't running turbo's on my cats I would try their can that dumps out of stock location,I would almost bet that can would help low end bog too.
The D & D pipe and can set up has also worked real good for me.It is heavier wall material and have never had one crack but I did have the low end bog till I went back to using the tunnel dump can from Speedwerx.

Top Bottom