Speciesism

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So peta is pushing to change some sayings they take offence to
bringing home the bacon, they prefer bring home the bagels
Kill 2 birds with one stone, prefer feed 2 birds with one scone
theres a few more aswell, im on board with dont torture animals and eat what you hunt but is that what they seriously have issues with now?

and the radion stations wont play baby its cold outside anymore, how far will they keep pushing, yet some songs on the radio are more beeps then words lol but thats my rant for the day, the softies are getting louder and whats more sad is there getting there way rather then told to go fly a kite. makes me seriously worried about our next election and for canada in general

Last edited:

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sadly there are more and more people and groups being offended by less and less.

Everyone must be assimilated and linked in a hive mind called "the Collective" just like the Borg in Star Trek.

Reactions: BEL

sho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First of all PETA has always been out there and has lost any credit Like 20 years ago. PETA is like a cult. They are not a group to even listen to. If you don’t like what the radio stations are doing don’t listen to them. There are many different means to listen to music. I do agree people are going overboard about this song and lack any understanding about the song. I don’t believe the particular song is timeless and will become absolute on its own and there is no need for the ridiculousness if calling it a song in anyway about rape. It is dangerous ground as you can now go into any song from the last 100 plus years and interpret it into today’s thinking, but not understanding it had a different meaning 100 years ago or that it was a different time. Also people are giving others the hope to now bitch about half the sings out there to be bad.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i heard about this PETA thing on facebook yesterday and thought it was fake news some trailerpark dweller made up. Then later in the evening I'm watching the news and some stunned professor uses the term feed two birds with one scone in her interview and I nearly spit out my busch and dropped the rock I was aiming at the crows in the front yard. I'm accelerating my squatters cabin build, fawk society I'm out.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i heard about this PETA thing on facebook yesterday and thought it was fake news some trailerpark dweller made up. Then later in the evening I'm watching the news and some stunned professor uses the term feed two birds with one scone in her interview and I nearly spit out my busch and dropped the rock I was aiming at the crows in the front yard. I'm accelerating my squatters cabin build, fawk society I'm out.

Might be hard to find a place to squat that's not being turned into parkland.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When anyone has a complaint as minor as this one raised by PETA, I think how incredibly lucky and fortunate we are. Not many starving, not many being killed, not involved in major wars. Life here in Canada is pretty sweet for most. Then there are those who are upset that their glass may not be completely full to the brim. Can't take those people to seriously. Bring home the bagel indeed. OMG HOW DARE THEY! I am deathly allergic to carbohydrates!
Well, not in my beer - I am completely cool with those :)

Best to ignore the lunatic fringe on the left and right.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 2724179C-AF81-40F2-8B52-7BC4BA26829B.jpeg
    2724179C-AF81-40F2-8B52-7BC4BA26829B.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 151

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So peta is pushing to change some sayings they take offence to
bringing home the bacon, they prefer bring home the bagels
Kill 2 birds with one stone, prefer feed 2 birds with one scone
theres a few more aswell, im on board with dont torture animals and eat what you hunt but is that what they seriously have issues with now?

and the radion stations wont play baby its cold outside anymore, how far will they keep pushing, yet some songs on the radio are more beeps then words lol but thats my rant for the day, the softies are getting louder and whats more sad is there getting there way rather then told to go fly a kite. makes me seriously worried about our next election and for canada in general

Why wont they play baby it’s cold outside anymore?

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy big fella...heard you run energizers’...seen the commercials and you might end up in a space suit living on Mars yet!

Top Bottom