Sophie Hits The Road Show

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called it this morning when the media said rumours there would be a big Trudeau story today. He’s too much of a narcissist to resign so that’s all it could be.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate to be a conspiracy theorist but it wouldn’t surprise me if we find out down the road that it’s all a sham and he cooked it up to garner support for himself. He’s that devious and his supporters are that gullible.
Exactly press said they are going on holidays next so what’s up with that one last romance is scheduled for the two of them maybe they’re kids can watch them make out ha ha

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a big story on the local lunch hour news. Took 25 minutes to make it to the show while the opening story was something about Danielle Smith and Artur Pawlowski. FFS!

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Something tells me there's more to come, she walks away now after being separated for a couple years, a bunch of Liberal MPs gave notice they wouldn't seek re-election, others stated they would give up their cabinet seats.

I think there's a story brewing here, and a big one. The timing of all these events is too coincidental.

Maybe you can't polish a turd after all?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's kinda like wishing your Ex wife's new husband takes her for everything she's got, cause unfortunately it was your money in the first place!

Maybe we should setup a Go Fund Me to pay her lawyer fees?

I want to see him as broke as he's made the rest of us Canadians....

Top Bottom