Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are still here ....
And Ron W was even gracious enough to supply "extra cardboard" do get the fire started today,...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda bummed to have missed it this year but will definitely see y'all again next year.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
We are still here ....
And Ron W was even gracious enough to supply "extra cardboard" do get the fire started today,...

Seen in up in the air with wheel off broke an axle cruising the campground? had to burn a tank of fuel just in the campground

oldrzr

Reaction score
First time at the jamboree and had a GREAT time. Will be there again next year. Thank god we were the first ones out and never got rained on. We felt sorry for all of the ones that got rained on as we were sitting under the awning have beer by that time. LOL Congrats to all who put it on as I know first hand how much work it takes for this kind of event.
Great BEER machine as well.

Ruko

Reaction score
This was our first time as well and it was a great... we will be back for sure. Thx to everyone who put it on.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
RonH and I are at the Rock for a bit then headed back. Have to work tomorrow.
love those rhino axles. 3 broken, 2 yesterday and one today. Will defiantly be changing all of them to warthogs. These are all snapping in the same spot. And keith, here it's dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put limit straps on ASAP ...
Those are big tires, and an S3 lift .. I believe??
limit it to 30 degrees...
Have you put it on blocks and checked for bind at full droop ? Rhino are a good axles .. You either have a binding issue , a length issue or other fittment issue , most likly ...
if you can not get to the rock without 3 axles breaking , that's ridiculous....
imo

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RonH and I are at the Rock for a bit then headed back. Have to work tomorrow.
love those rhino axles. 3 broken, 2 yesterday and one today. Will defiantly be changing all of them to warthogs. These are all snapping in the same spot. And keith, here it's dirty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sucks about the axles but good that you went out. Well at least once a year...... If I was starting to break parts I would take out the lift and go back with the smaller tires. I would rather have it reliable then taller.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That sucks about the axles but good that you went out. Well at least once a year...... If I was starting to break parts I would take out the lift and go back with the smaller tires. I would rather have it reliable then taller.
That wouldn't look as cool cruising around the campground.

Top Bottom