Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Thanks T, will have to stop by. if your by my site drop in to.

Careful..... Last year All I went to do was walk to the office to get some ice..... I didnt make er back to my campsite for 5 hours. lol

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
The 1st thing out of his trailer is the cooler....I had more of his beer drank before he could notice he forgot to tie down his quads doing damage to his toyhauler LOL

I dont know if I FORGOT to tie them down as much as I said "$^&* it" and left lol. And for the record the first thing out of my trailer last year was the LED table.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last year i undid the tie downs and moved the truck 5 feet and it rolled off the back off the truck with no ramps almost had a heart attack never do that again

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
At least you still were in legal possession of your machine at the end.........

mbmb

Reaction score
Careful..... Last year All I went to do was walk to the office to get some ice..... I didnt make er back to my campsite for 5 hours. lol

Done something similar my self, talking about quads can take a while, so does beer sampling.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good time helping tyler and glen on the jamboree trail,was looking forward to helping build bridges,but were all done when we got there.It could stop raining any time done there tho,looking forward to it gonna be a great time.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done Robb Ralley. Looking forward to Jamboree

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be donating some firewood for the rally.
Just trying to find time to deliver it before the event.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well.. i wont be coming to the jamboree this year... going to cancel my camping spot.... yesterday after a great day quadding .. i come home to find there was a fire in my trailer.... where the battery sits and the rear fender is all melted... a few other things... maybe 4 grand in damage... i have quad insured for appraisal valve so they will fix it... just more work that i did not need happening... FML...

the trailer im not sure of... since i stay in side it i have all the shelving and stuff for camping in there... lots is black smoke damage and really the whole inside should be rebuilt... so anyways had it insured also for this ... but not sure whether they will repair or right the trailer off... will see....

im pissed i can t get to the jamboree this year... but no one will miss me anyways... haha.... you all have a great time ...
you have no idea how this hurts.... having something basically grounding you for a few months especially in the summer... but it is what it is... life goes on... and was so looking forward to coming to the jamboree...

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks Mark ... Big time ! For all the work you do for the dealers and Canam down south ... Do they not have an old outlander or Rene they could lend you for a few days ? You don't wanna stay in that trailer.. It's done !That smoke will make ya pretty sick...

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well.. i wont be coming to the jamboree this year... going to cancel my camping spot.... yesterday after a great day quadding .. i come home to find there was a fire in my trailer.... where the battery sits and the rear fender is all melted... a few other things... maybe 4 grand in damage... i have quad insured for appraisal valve so they will fix it... just more work that i did not need happening... FML...

the trailer im not sure of... since i stay in side it i have all the shelving and stuff for camping in there... lots is black smoke damage and really the whole inside should be rebuilt... so anyways had it insured also for this ... but not sure whether they will repair or right the trailer off... will see....

im pissed i can t get to the jamboree this year... but no one will miss me anyways... haha.... you all have a great time ...
you have no idea how this hurts.... having something basically grounding you for a few months especially in the summer... but it is what it is... life goes on... and was so looking forward to coming to the jamboree...
So your quad was burnt too? I thought it was just the trailer. Did you see my post on Facebook about renting a trailer? I could probably get you on a quad for the jamboree if you want to go still. Just get a bed to sleep in.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have no bed anymore... haha....cant stay in my trailer... they have to replace all the walls and ceiling wood and floor.... or write it off... not sure what they will do... the back of the quad burned some too... the left fender and rear .. battery light glove box a few other things all melted like glue.... gas tank forward is fine... just needs a good cleaning from smoke.... i say 4 grand damage... wiring harness too... kevin at get torqed will be probably getting it cause he cares and knows these machines in and out... dont really want to go to any of my dealers here cause mu mind is at rest if Get Torqed does it... i talk to Kevin today and if its a go he will do that for me...

Top Bottom