Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool that camper would definately fit on a tent pad. Thats what i had last time and i just had tent but small camper would easily fit in there. Thanks i'll check it out.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool that camper would definately fit on a tent pad. Thats what i had last time and i just had tent but small camper would easily fit in there. Thanks i'll check it out.
Boggers truck camper fit in one of those spaces, then he ended up sleeping on the picnic table instead 😂. Fawking hobbits.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To the new particapants ... It is a great time ! The trails are good ,middle of the road for most riders . The chance to hang out with a pile of like minded people is great , and the funny chit in the wee hours is down right ... Awesome !

Its a great time ,and you will enjoy it and meet some great people ....

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats this about wee hours dave said everyone had to be quiet by 11:30 or you will be evicted and he can't be bought by drinks

mbmb

Reaction score
There was talk in the beginning that the interest seemed slow with people showing interest in the Jamboree, It looks like its turned around and there should be a good size group. This is my first Jamboree and I know I'm excited especially as I'm at Outwest till the following weekend.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The excitement level is quite a bit less than previous years , for some reasons . However, those that attend will have a great time I am sure ...
I heard a lot of first timers this year ... Which is great !

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The excitement level is quite a bit less than previous years , for some reasons . However, those that attend will have a great time I am sure ...
Looking forward to it. My neighbour just brought home a holiday trailer 10 minutes ago. Told him he should come too.

mbmb

Reaction score
We have camped at Outwest for full week in July and sometimes a 2nd full week in august ever since they opened, and I cant believe that this is my first Jamboree, checking out the latest posted pictures I know those trails well. Typically its just me wife and kids on 2 quads. Going with a big group is going to be a blast.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We have camped at Outwest for full week in July and sometimes a 2nd full week in august ever since they opened, and I cant believe that this is my first Jamboree, checking out the latest posted pictures I know those trails well. Typically its just me wife and kids on 2 quads. Going with a big group is going to be a blast.

One of my favorite areas of the Jamboree trail...... some will know where it is..... others will see it July 9

mbmb

Reaction score
Ive gone south from Outwest to the Ram River Gas Plant but have never made it a little further East to Swan Lake, has any one made it Swan Lake? Are there trails that can take you to it? or is it a lot of road running?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wee hours in that like light or dark out

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so so is there a link that tells what goes on each day? I thought i read somewhere about bridges being build etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok so so is there a link that tells what goes on each day? I thought i read somewhere about bridges being build etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All trail work will be completed ahead of time. I will post an agenda next week and there is a welcome package distributed when you check in as well.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

I hear that every year... Its seems like if someone can't afford to go, or they are working.. or for whatever reasons.... they go all "nobodys going this year its not going to be any fun"... Honestly every year I go its more fun than the previous year! You get to know people... The ones that continue to go... there are more people to stop and say hi to.. Even though its the same people that generally go... There isnt always enough time to get to meet everyone so its like everyone gets a little more friendly every year and the people that go get to be better and better friends. This event has never disappointed me... Im sure I have dissapointed it once or twice but hey.... its how I roll.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Campground looks great with new sites too.

Top Bottom