Snowandmud.com 2010 Summer ATV Jamboree..... Formerly known as campout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey you should set up some kind of mud bog event type thing like down the gravel road along the campsite then turn left down that hill into that section of muskeg like from one end to the other and you pay like say 10 dollers to enter to support the campout and have like 1vs 1 races if u lose your eliminated if you win you move on.no class things though just a fun type thing any cc quad or tires size it does not matter any quad vs any quad...
I think that would attract alot of the mudders on the site i would deffintly be in on it

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Hey you should set up some kind of mud bog event type thing like down the gravel road along the campsite then turn left down that hill into that section of muskeg like from one end to the other and you pay like say 10 dollers to enter to support the campout and have like 1vs 1 races if u lose your eliminated if you win you move on.no class things though just a fun type thing any cc quad or tires size it does not matter any quad vs any quad...
I think that would attract alot of the mudders on the site i would deffintly be in on it

That wouldn't work for AT LEAST two reasons.
#1 snow and mud does not support RIPPING up any muskegs for sport
#2 the insurance for such an event would be too much.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TG, how are you making out with the confirmed volunteers? Have you gotten any e mails of interest from others to help out at the Jamboree.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

I can't speak for everyone but that is not the image that we want to portray on public forums.All areas need to looked after better and not ruined.People that wreck chit and destroy areas need to think about what they are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now back on track.....

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^wel people still go through mud liek cmon every one on this forum had probbaly went throug muskeg or mud and had fun

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WELL PUT we don't need those kinds of people those are the ones that ruin it for the vast majority of us that don't rip chit up. Hey Medler are you going to take holidays around the camp out so we can stay longer.:beer:

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tail creek raceways east of Alix has mud boggin events on the long weekends. That's the proper place for that chit.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well okay but its not chit its just what some people like the type of riding

ICANAM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, after reading almost every post on this topic...I may be just blind, but can someone please tell me where this is taking place? It sounds like fun. Is it open to the public? If I can make it I should be able to help out if needed.

Thank you

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
will there be anymore dirtbikes out this year ? :( :(

i felt so lonely last year :)

and the last hill was awesome :) screaming by stuck rknight on a bike

felt good

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were out there for 2 weeks in May and had our spot reserved but had to cancel :( I had newborns the past 2 years in a row and had to back out because it was just to soon lol.
We will make it this year though!!! Unless I am pregnant again............ :p

07dmax360

Reaction score
Well we know where it is, do we have a tentative date in mind yet, holiday bookings are starting at work already, kinda need to know soon.

Any possible dates yet?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well we know where it is, do we have a tentative date in mind yet, holiday bookings are starting at work already, kinda need to know soon.

Any possible dates yet?

Dates have been set, however I am not releasing them yet. If you're smart enough you'll be able to figure them out.

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom