SnowandMud Banner Missing

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Just wondering if someone took our banner down Saturday night or Sunday morning from the Robb ATV Rally. This is a 8' x 2' banner, Plastic with printed letters, bran new as well. If you have please contact us, I'll trade it for a T'shirt and a hat.

5576d1210469389-robb-rally-may-10-08-robb-041.jpg

Thanks

rev

Reaction score
ya seen the banner, dont know what happened to it. sorry, by the way rode behind you and Dragonlady for a couple kms that renagade goes great, and man Dragonlady can sure ride.

Last edited by a moderator:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was gone sunday morning.seen it saturday night still on the fence.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
We went to get on Sunday afternoon and it was gone. Called Allan Willows and he didn't have. He was going to check with others. Mabie someone just grabbed because they thought we forgot, but I have not been contacted yet. If not I guess some one has a souvenir.

GRD

Reaction score
We went to get on Sunday afternoon and it was gone. Called Allan Willows and he didn't have. He was going to check with others. Mabie someone just grabbed because they thought we forgot, but I have not been contacted yet. If not I guess some one has a souvenir.

Looks sweet on my garage wall!:eek:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran out of money and I needed a new THONG:D:eek:;)

HAHA...Be sure its pink, then I want to see the pics of that Deano!!! Its starting to sound like Larry the Cable Guy!!....lol:D You in your shorty shorts and your cut off shirt....wow your lookin good...lol:D

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people were to take it down on Sunday but when they got there it was already gone, and for the ones behind me.. like the mud flying. Hope you never lost a eye. This Dragon not scared of any mud. lol

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA...Be sure its pink, then I want to see the pics of that Deano!!! Its starting to sound like Larry the Cable Guy!!....lol:D You in your shorty shorts and your cut off shirt....wow your lookin good...lol:D
Deano you pm those pics to NosRX1. WE HAVE NO DESIRE TO SEE THEM. NONE NOTTA ZILTCH

Top Bottom