snow

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
past 24 hr`s of snow in McBride. The middle pic is from the rear entrance door of the house at 9:15 pm last night and it stayed snowing all night. photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG photo 1.JPG

[Freerider]-

Reaction score
Bell parking lot. We had to ride from the road. about 3 to 4 feet up there, didn't venture much furthur up the trail because it was late in the day. When we did, basically bottomless powder. Can only imagine it uptop. Still limited power to parts of the town. Husky isn't pumping gas and hasn't been since yesterday. Hoping to take another poke at it tomorrow!

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back. Rode Belle both days due to poor visibility. Deep!!!! Over the hood everywhere and was still snowing hard when we came down.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just pulled into town, no fuel and limited power still. 4 feet of snow in town...breaking trail into renshaw tomorrow...will post pics and accurate snow depth. going to be crazy

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got to town,roads are ****, but snow will be epic,will post after tomorrows ride,time for much needed beers after that drive

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just pulled into town, no fuel and limited power still. 4 feet of snow in town...breaking trail into renshaw tomorrow...will post pics and accurate snow depth. going to be crazy

Fuel suppose to be delivered to the Husky at 9:00 am nov 29th.

jonw

Reaction score
Rode renshaw today trail to te cabin was broke but there needs to be another good dump atleast to break the trail into the anthills. Renshaw is pretty wind blown but if you know where you are going you can find untracked powder no problem. Had a good day could feel some rocks/small trees under the snow sometimes but overall a good day. Sorry no pictures everyone got over excited and left there cameras in the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
four feet in town is a bit of a stretch
I'm not going to say a whole lot because I haven't seen it personally or with a measuring stick, but there's always that one guy that says "man, it was like 3 ft of fresh!" when in reality it snowed about a foot overnight

Top Bottom