Snow???

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never rode up there always revy or golden,how does it compare to the 2:beer::d:beer:

ps700

Reaction score
Me and a few buddys are goin for an early ride this year, any place you guys would recommend that would have the most snow, even if its a road ride. Were coming from pg so wanna find enough to ride a couple hours in. thanks

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering what the conditions are like now? IS there more snow and has anyone been up to check the level were at yet?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Barry told me on the weekend that there is 3 ft at Renshaw cabin but if you know Mcbride that is no where near enough.
catmando!

dragontamer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heading upto renshaw this saturday, much snow past staging area or do you have to drive up the trail a little?:cool:

mel.h

Reaction score
Thanks Barry, counting down the days till December,hope there's at least 3' of powder when we get there. mel.h :d:d

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Currently not enough snow up there for a decent ride. I know how much everyone wants to get going. Long range forecast is for lots of snow the first two weeks of November. Will keep you updated and will post pictures.

switchbackfst

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks heyjude!!!! cant wait im coming there the weekend of the 15th snow or no snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Top Bottom