Snow???

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The black rocks on Lucille were replaced by alot of snow overnite. Dam globale warming.

Hylode

Reaction score
Stop the Teasing Barry , But I do like the sound of it , and Like you said Global warming ------ My A***:d

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mountains are awfully white 2/3 the way down here as well. And yeah global warming is a scam. I read an article on the net by a scientist not to long ago and he has documented proof the average temperature of the earth has cooled in the past 20 years by 1.5 degrees or something like that.

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When do people start going up there for snowmobiling??
that there is a decent amount of snow.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be an early year. We were up the middle of Nov. last year. Will keep all posted as the time gets closer.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Barry will "retire" again when sledding season starts. In the meantime, he needs to work to pay for his fuel this winter. He's a high maintenance kind of guy. Plus, he drives me CRAZY if he's home too much.

He's also been working hard making sure all our sledder friends have places to ride this year. The cariboo people aren't easy to deal with and wanted to take away more of our areas than they did. That's still not quite finalized. Looks wonderful for the Renshaw this winter. The engineers checked out the bridges and Carrier Lumber has workers up there Saturday, Monday and Tuesday working on the road and bridges.

Barry has been out cleaning up the garbage on the trails as well, so that the greenies won't have any more to complain about. Busy man.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Jud...glad to hear you have the old man under control. He needs much guidance.
He's a good man and we really need his assistance to keep the mountains open in McBride.
Hey, how is the propane going to be paid for this year at Renshaw?
I'd like to donate if if it's not covered?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Jud...glad to hear you have the old man under control. He needs much guidance.
He's a good man and we really need his assistance to keep the mountains open in McBride.
Hey, how is the propane going to be paid for this year at Renshaw?
I'd like to donate if if it's not covered?
Thanks for the offers, guys. The snowmobile club has NO firm idea at this point where the funds will be coming from to support the cabins at Renshaw, Lucille and Bell. Propane will be their biggest expense this winter.

Barry is currently looking into any government grants that may be available, but that is not looking too promising, although he may get some funds for road upkeep next spring. He has had a couple offers of corporate donations as well. He is planning on placing signs up in each of the cabins, recognizing those that have donated to support the snowmobile club.

More info will come later. In the meantime, anyone wishing to donate funds can send their cheques, etc. to:

McBride Big Country Snowmobile Association
c/o Judy Fraser
P. O. Box 747
McBride, B.C.
V0J 2E0

I will keep track of the donations and send out receipts.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowed again yesterday up top of Lucille. Not enough to put a sled to it but it is coming.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nov. 16 last year, but that was because we were in Phoenix at the races and didn't get back until then. Will be here this year for the first if there is enough snow.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nov. 16 last year, but that was because we were in Phoenix at the races and didn't get back until then. Will be here this year for the first if there is enough snow.

Sounds good, did you have the RZR last year to help get you up the trail further/better??

Top Bottom