Snow Snow Snow

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was only +1 C this morning when I woke up. Had to turn the heated seats on when I went to work this morning. The fluffy white stuff can't be too far away!!

tekim:D

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am tired of summer, had enough dry hot wind down here in Southern Ab..I am switched on..can't wait

GRD

Reaction score
Good to see you back on here Dobir! We will have meet for a ride this year. My father and the rest our group are looking forward to exploring CNP area more this winter.

Last edited:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Global weather this morning said Cadomin had snow lady phoned in I didn`t hear how much just that it snowed. YEE HA its coming

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-1c this morning, took this picture yesterday on the way out of the trunk road toward hwy 40...:bandance:

Attachments

• grandecaug27.jpg
    grandecaug27.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 116

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That's one pretty photo with the snow on the peaks...Very Nice.
Spoke to a buddy this morninig in Rocky and he confirms there was about 2" of snow in Nordegg yesterday.
-1c this morning, took this picture yesterday on the way out of the trunk road toward hwy 40...:bandance:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
That's one pretty photo with the snow on the peaks...Very Nice.
Spoke to a buddy this morninig in Rocky and he confirms there was about 2" of snow in Nordegg yesterday.

YUP, WE SAW THE SNOW AROUND NORDEGG ALL THE WAY TO JUST NORTH OF LAKE LOUISE.... THE PEAKS WERE ALL WHITE, BUT IT WAS RAINING ON THE ROADS. THIS WAS LAST MONDAY...... THE WHITE STUFFS A COMIN':eek:

Top Bottom