Snow Show - EDM?

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, if you don't make it to the show you should make it to the LR lol!! :wtg:

haha thats what i'm aiming for! we'll see though, might take 1 day off work and make a day trip out of it :) price out new trailer or deck.. etc lol

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must have been right by us as well. Stop in and say hi this year eh ?
I choose to blame Lexy :D
If I do come out to show off baby, I will be sure to make my rounds and say hello to everyone!
Sorry Curtis...I had her in the fireball with me.....:eek::eek::p
See that... I choose to blame you... AND Darcie... LOL :D This year, we can do apple juice :D:D

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
DO NOT stay at the Chateau Louis on Kingsway.... They recommended we stay there as exhibitors last year. It was pretty grungy - the shower in my room was gross *shudder*, I thought about sleeping on top of my hubby all night (and not in a good way :D) - and I am not usually a princess when it comes to hotel rooms... LOL. We have stayed at the Chateau Nova Hotel, just off Kingsway and Airport Road - it was quite nice, and was pretty new 2 years ago. I think that's where our gang is staying this year.

just as long as they have lightbulbs in the lamps! at chateau louis we had no lights :eek: not fun trying to see when you get back from suds night after a few drinks :nono: couple of other things we didn't like, but those are/were minor compared to no lights

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this year it wont be me stuck in the booth while lexys drinking, haha it will be the other way 'round,

Yes Doo it will be you in the booth!!! LOL I will be taking Lexy out for beers and homemade raspberry liquor (raspberries are currently soaking in 90 proof vodka as we speak)!! We will only let you out of the booth to carry my bags as I do my shopping!!!:d

JK!:beer:

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Doo it will be you in the booth!!! LOL I will be taking Lexy out for beers and homemade raspberry liquor (raspberries are currently soaking in 90 proof vodka as we speak)!! We will only let you out of the booth to carry my bags as I do my shopping!!!:d

JK!:beer:

No fireball for you guys this time? I hope we can get up there this year and share some with ya :D

Top Bottom