snow in rocky?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just south of, by southfork thurs nov 25, 8 inches tops. fluff, no base. hard on equipment, you will be riding in rocks etc. we need another dump of snow and what we have should give a good base.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This was last week south of Rocky
catmando!

Attachments

• PB220020.jpg
    PB220020.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 295

heliskier

Reaction score
I rode all weekend just east of Rocky...forest trails...8 to 10 inches of snow, lots of tracks in the ditch, we were riding in forest cuts and were cutting trail all weekend. Very fun, needs another dump though

SnoPro_78

Reaction score
I rode all weekend just east of Rocky...forest trails...8 to 10 inches of snow, lots of tracks in the ditch, we were riding in forest cuts and were cutting trail all weekend. Very fun, needs another dump though

Been all over that part of the country from Red Deer to Nordegg, trunk road south to Corkscrew through Caroline and east as far as Delburne only decent in the wide ditches. no base at all. On the flip side I've already burnt 3 tanks of fuel and cant wait to do it again next sunday.Don't care if its not spectacular I need my fix and it will do for now.Its an adventure everytime out. Going to go check out north west of Rocky this sunday. Will Post conditions next week.

Farm_boy

Reaction score
put on 70 km at Burntstick lake on sunday. The worst spots are where the fricken quads are destroying the hills.

Top Bottom