snow in August

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i see the tops of the mountains in mcbride got it....even in our lil desert here we got some up at the alpine at Sun Peaks Resort......goin to sit on sled now and make funny noises :d:d:d cheers all

Attachments

• morrisey.jpg
    morrisey.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 208

powdergod

Reaction score
well i see the tops of the mountains in mcbride got it....even in our lil desert here we got some up at the alpine at Sun Peaks Resort......goin to sit on sled now and make funny noises :d:d:d cheers all

Hey buddy!!! That is encouraging news!!! Getting the icth to ride again! We have to get together this riding season more than once eh? Take care!!

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
You know it the North Shuswap is the place to be !!
We got a very nice surprise yesterday as well ..... 2 months and we should be riding up here if its anything like last season.

Attachments

• DSCN0640.jpg
    DSCN0640.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCN0642.jpg
    DSCN0642.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 209

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know it the North Shuswap is the place to be !!
We got a very nice surprise yesterday as well ..... 2 months and we should be riding up here if its anything like last season.

awesome Adam!! good to hear from u!! U been up all summer? just havnt seen any blogs on your site... looking very forward to many great dayz up at your lil part of heaven there.....keep us up to date pal!! :beer::beer: ps lets hope for mid october!!

Last edited:

Grizzly Lodge

Reaction score
Website
www.grizzlylodge.ca
Hey good to hear from you as well Briguy..... I haven't been up here as much as id like to this summer but getting some more time in now. When the clouds lifted this morning the mountain was WHITE once again !! What a day, snow on the mountain ... sunshine this afternoon and the fish where bitting on Grizzly Lake ..... Beautiful !

mynewuseddoo

Reaction score
The north Shuswap is fantastic!! I live in blind bay and I get a perfect view of crowfoot every morning I wake up. Unfortunately I'm not there right now so can someone let me know if there is any snow in them thar hills yet?:) I hope it's like last year and the riding is in full swing at the end of this month.

Top Bottom