Snow Checked Summit 800X?

Braaap

Reaction score
Been trying to do some searching around and have had no luck so far. Anyone know of anyone who snow checked a new summit and is looking to get rid of it. Seems to be the only way to find one as most dealerships in Edmonton arnt even bothering returning calls. Business is a little to good for them im thinking. (well just the one dealership but im sure we all know which one that is)

Looking for a 2012 Summit 800 X 163'' White preferably. And if anyone has any info to share on them would be greatly appreciated. Upgrading from a '04 Rev 800 X, Ski Doo brand has been really good to me so far but no good if cant even get one.

Have a few friends switch to the RMK Pro, been harassing them but now starting to consider it as they are actually available. Please help I dont want to really ride a Polaris!

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Considering the only way to get an "X" is to snowcheck, and those of us that did snowcheck just got our sleds in the last few weeks I would say your chances of finding someone who's looking to get rid of it already are quite slim. Good luck though I hope you can find what you're looking for. Maybe look on kijiji for a 2011 X that with low km's. Anyways from what I've heard the RMK's are great sleds.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did ya phone doo dealers up highway 2. Like trackside in olds. There are dealers all around Ab....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh and i bought a 2010 x 163 with low miles for 2/3 of a new one. It's not a etech but I'm not a test dummy either

go green

Reaction score
Riverside Yamaha is were I got mine . I put a $500 deposit down and when someone backs out of snow-check they called me up . They had maybe 20+ snow-checked machines ,usually a few guys get gun shy when I comes time to pay the bill. Putting money down is a sure bet to get called when one becomes available. If they can't find one you get your money back anyways.

Braaap

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info, going to continue my search! Im considering going to a 2011, want to stick with the E-tec, but is there really that much difference from the P-tec?

Braaap

Reaction score
Thats kinda what I have been hearing. Was looking at a 2011 Etec. Is it true that Ski Doo will redo the top end for free within your warranty?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats kinda what I have been hearing. Was looking at a 2011 Etec. Is it true that Ski Doo will redo the top end for free within your warranty?

They will do your top end for free anytime after 2000km till 2015 if it takes that long.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call pierre or rob at riverside, I think they might have a 163 left. I think that is what he told me a couple days ago. Good luck.

Braaap

Reaction score
Tracked down a 2011 E-Tec .. Pretty excited to get it out and try it next weekend! Thanks for the info and help all!! IMG_2224.jpg

Top Bottom