Smurff's Repair Bar

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brand spanking new Iridium plug. Never before has that happened to me. Usually takes a few miles.

Took the plug back to C-Tire and the guy replaced it no problems. Said he does see a fair amount come back.

As for the Cat......shes PRRRRRFECT!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brand spanking new Iridium plug. Never before has that happened to me. Usually takes a few miles.

Took the plug back to C-Tire and the guy replaced it no problems. Said he does see a fair amount come back.

As for the Cat......shes PRRRRRFECT!!!

mine was same thing 2 sets:rant: at the same time. took them out of the package before i installed them. after ripping out the dess key and trading it with beachsleds and putting mine back in cause it didnt change f all. finally got the pos to run to 6 g at least said fug it lets ride that lasted about an hour.:rant::realmad: stopped for lunch beachsled had another set of new ones in his trunk tried them machine ran great for the rest of the day.:rant:

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night was another blast! Many pickled eggs, burnt sausage and chips everywhere!

Rusty, Timbo, Pozzy, Smurff, TKO and myself,

We watched Pozzy pull his wire while he was thinking about his mother-in-law???

Got some well informed news about what I can doo to my Poo! Perhaps I while be able to keep up with the Doos?!?

Here is a pic of Pozzy pullin his wire!

Attachments

• IMG00503.jpg
    IMG00503.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 hours to extend all that wiring. I don't want to see another soldering gun for a long time!!!

Top Bottom