SLP's Stage 3 Kit - Anyone have?

MTV

Reaction score
500 Kim's on my 2013 pro rmk 163. Sled shop is installing the SLP stage 3 kit this coming week. Will post what I feel are the differences in the next couple of weeks.

never hurts to have a little more power:)

BigRed1

Reaction score
I have a SLP stage 3 kit for sale if anyone is still interested c/w two sets of clutch weights

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
500 Kim's on my 2013 pro rmk 163. Sled shop is installing the SLP stage 3 kit this coming week. Will post what I feel are the differences in the next couple of weeks.

never hurts to have a little more power:)

Are you going to put the reeds in the sled or are they skipping out on them

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Putting the reeds in.

That is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bad idea they do not work and they will not last in the pros, and if Bruno had been around pros longer than this year he would know this. Trust me when I say they will not work, they will be done in 2 weekends if your lucky.

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bad idea they do not work and they will not last in the pros, and if Bruno had been around pros longer than this year he would know this. Trust me when I say they will not work, they will be done in 2 weekends if your lucky.

Thats why i was asking if you are doing that me and 3 buddies ran them and after 100km they were done. Call v force and he said they dont hold up in pros said they might make it 500km and bruno should know that but as chris said first year he is working on pros. Its a wast of money and labour to put them in. You would save like 500bucks buy not doing it and there isent much of a gain for the little time they will last.

MTV

Reaction score
I'm taking the factory originals with me on my trip to Mcbride next weekend. If the Vforce don't last I guess I'll make a change. I have read that initially guys were getting 500+ miles???? Any suggestions?

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trade it in and buy a SKI-DOO Thats the best advice I can offer:d

great post buddy, no one cares. notice how this is a polaris forum section?

on another note three people i know run stage 2 on there 2013 pros and have had no problems, only more power!

MTV

Reaction score
There is 1800 KMs on my 2013 Polaris 800 Pro RMK. 1500 of those are with a SLP stage 3 kit installed by the Sled Shop. The improvements are a smoother clutch with the mid and high range power noticeably better. The kit did not increase the noise, rather changed the tone. I felt that the stock sled needed extra power and am impressed that the SLP kit delivered exactly what they advertised. At 1500 km, the Vforce reeds are still working great. Planning to order a set of replacement pedals to have on hand when they need to be replaced. I was looking to stay with pump gas and pull the cord to go convenience. I would recommend this kit!

BigRed1

Reaction score
I have a stage 3 kit for sale, Head, Pipe, Clutch kit, PC 5 with auto tune didn't run the auto tune on sled but goes with PC 5 so comes with kit. make me a offer.

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a stage 3 and a stage 4 and absolutely love them both. They are a great way to make these sleds a number one on the mountain. The stage kits are definitely worth there money. I would do stage 4 if you got the time to send your pots away. And if not run the three. You won't be disappointed with either.

Highclimber

Reaction score
Why did you take this kit off your sled? I am reasonably new to the pro and just thinking I should do something. How much you looking to get for your kit?

BigRed1

Reaction score
I put a 1100 big bore in. I put my motor back to stock and sold it so I have this kit left over. half off new is 900.00 so I would like to get that, The head is for 0-5000ft so it 12.5-1 and it came out off a 2012

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a cfi 2 cylinder core I'll sell if anyone's interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom