SLP's Stage 3 Kit - Anyone have?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
running a stage 2.5 on my pro and love it. Things runs so smooth and never misses a beat. definately pulls harder. i have reeds on top of the stage 2 kit but i don't have the head from the stage 3 kit.

wolflake06

Reaction score
I have one, its been working good with noticeable increase in power. Just have to do some fine tuning on the clutching to get some more rpm out of it. Otherwise happy with the kit, will be upgrading to the Stage 4 in the spring. Had got the kit from Parkland Motorsports, Chrisco was very helpful.

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
running a stage 2.5 on my pro and love it. Things runs so smooth and never misses a beat. definately pulls harder. i have reeds on top of the stage 2 kit but i don't have the head from the stage 3 kit.

Watch the reed have 3 buddies plus me all had under 400mile on 2012pros and the vforce reeds were flacking apart called v force said it was a known problem had no fix 2 sets went within a 100miles.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been hearing the same about v force, did they have any symptoms when the reeds were toast?? mine has 500 miles with v force, almost tempted to pull them out and check as im heading to revy weds and dont wanna be renting.
I have bikeman kit with reeds and mine lays down under load( wide open pushing deeper snow) at 7300 with prem resistor and 7600 with ethanol resistor. not sure if its fuel curve or the reeds possibly

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When the reeds are shot you will normally get an bad idle condition. Seems that you can get about 600km on the v force reeds in the polaris's before you have to rebuild them. I don't think they last very long because they are not getting any lubrication. So they get dry and brital. on the older sleds where they had fuel going through them they lasted alot longer.

clay923

Reaction score
I should get my stage 4 back from dealer install this friday, 3 week turnaround didn't really matter with this nice weather. going to vale family day to test.

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im running one on mine with the pa head and it feels awesome, really cleans up the sleds rpm ranges, the pcv is working perfect..

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,306
Last edited:

clay923

Reaction score
Well i got to the mountians and the stage 4 works awsome big difference over stock, recommended clutching was real good, conditions were a little wind packed in places pulling 8300-8400 with 70g weights im thinking one more gram weight or maybe 2g in the soft snow, did take stock reeds in case v-force kaved out. stage 4 next best thing to a turbo.

07grizzly

Reaction score
Any one else have any feed back on the slp stage 4 kit going to get it this summer and wonder if anyone had any issues?

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone tried or heard anything on th e bikeman performance kits im really looking into to both slp and bikeman. trying to figure out which is better

tool_man

Reaction score
Who sells SLP kits in Canada at a reasonable price, anyone stock?

prairie rmk

Reaction score
Who sells SLP kits in Canada at a reasonable price, anyone stock?

I have a stage 3 SLP kit for sale if you are interested, fits the pro rmk, comes with both clutch springs, 2 sets of weights available, only 800 miles on the kit. PM me if you are interested and we can figure out a price.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tool_man, I would just order from them directly. I ordered some stuff last winter at a fraction of what you would get it from a dealer.

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do we all get with the stage three and four SLP kits, and do they require fuel management of any sort?

Top Bottom