Slp vs speedwerx

Slammer85

Reaction score
K guys my d and d pipe crapper out and I'm goin with either slp or speedwerx on my m1000 which is better? Slp is more expensive but if it builds more power it's worth it rite?

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K guys my d and d pipe crapper out and I'm goin with either slp or speedwerx on my m1000 which is better? Slp is more expensive but if it builds more power it's worth it rite?

I had a full speedwerx pipe kit on my old 09 m1000 and the power was great easy to tune with the box pull really hard from the hole right to the top didn't have one problem with it....fit nice.......

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Give Josh a call at Echo... I dunno if they did it for those sleds, but for the 2010 800s they brought in every pipe available and dynoed... SLP built the most power (ON THE DYNO.... Hills could vary a bit, but how do you know?)

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to Linderman yesterday about pipes and he had good things to say about both SLP & SPEEDWERX.

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a full speedwerx pipe kit on my old 09 m1000 and the power was great easy to tune with the box pull really hard from the hole right to the top didn't have one problem with it....fit nice.......

speedwerx flat out worked on sledhead800's 1000 cat, drove it stock and then with the pipe set up with reeds and bigger air horn, could diff feel the difference (for the better), :beer:

Top Bottom