SLP pipe and can or BMP?

08dmax

Reaction score
If you're talking about stewart b.c. and you're running 75g @2000' I would run 72-73g it's only 3500' there.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No only like 10hr on it so far.

75grams sounds higher than it should be. Book says 68 stock at 2000' i think? So wit pipe im thinkn 71-72 is range. Once it breaks in that would be like 76,77,78? Those are turbo weights already. I have mine still stock and im at 69.1 and still over revving at 2200'. Im startn to think the new belt compound isnt grabbn the clutch or deflection is off and its slipping a bit. This week im gonna run the new belt(083) and see how hot the clutches get, then swap to older(115) belt and run it to see how it compares for clutching.

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
75grams sounds higher than it should be. Book says 68 stock at 2000' i think? So wit pipe im thinkn 71-72 is range. Once it breaks in that would be like 76,77,78? Those are turbo weights already. I have mine still stock and im at 69.1 and still over revving at 2200'. Im startn to think the new belt compound isnt grabbn the clutch or deflection is off and its slipping a bit. This week im gonna run the new belt(083) and see how hot the clutches get, then swap to older(115) belt and run it to see how it compares for clutching.

Yeah i I hear you. On my old pro I was running 71.5 grams at 2000 feet and it was perfect. This is all with a mds weights. My ridding buddie has the exact same sled as me but he did the slp pipe and can. He has the mtx weights and is running 77.5 grams and still is over reving at 2000 feet. He is picking up some 79g weights and is going to try that this weekend. Let me know about the belt thing. I sure noticed these new belts sure drop down in the secondary a lot faster. I know the old belt once it was broke in you would have to adjust the secondary once and then it would be good. This new belt I've set the belt height in the secondary twice now in 10hr.

Top Bottom