Slow Motion Edit 2018-2019

Dmf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two thumbs up, nice work!

Did you enter that 509 film contest that they had? I think you’d done great in that.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Two thumbs up, nice work!

Did you enter that 509 film contest that they had? I think you’d done great in that.

I entered a few of my other clips. Didn’t win anything. The only contest that’s left is best overall. Which is the one that gets put into the volume 14.

It’s weird because they put in the contest rules that it has to be your content no copyright material. So I went through the effort to find copyright free songs or got permission to use the music. And they went and changed the music for other people’s entries that won. If I would’ve known I would’ve chosen big name songs.

I just made this edit really quick the past couple days.

I was wanting to do a full season movie if I can ever find the time. Only had three days off all month.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dmf

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it necessary to post footage of you riding snowmobiles in a non-motorized closures?

Good way to get more areas closed to snowmobiles. All because u want to get likes on social media....

I can see see why the feds keep closing more of our areas.

Last edited:

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it necessary to post footage of you riding snowmobiles in a non-motorized closures?

Good way to get more areas closed to snowmobiles. All because u want to get likes on social media....

Though I don't recognize all of the areas they're riding the only one I can think of that you might be talking about is the catamount glacier which is no longer closed come late season

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Where are we riding that has a closure on it?

Last edited:

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
North Star glacier- which is adjacent to Catamount but closed to motorized use year round. It took the club over a decade to get us allowed on Catamount. Hopefully the government, CO’s and other user groups don’t shut it down because snowmobilers can’t follow rules....

Last edited:

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
North Star glacier- which is adjacent to Catamount but closed to motorized use year round. I’m It took the club over a decade to get us allowed on Catamount. Hopefully the government, CO’s and other user groups don’t shut it down because snowmobilers can’t follow rules....

Close, but we were only on Catamount, I can GPS locate the spots for each clip of the video if you’d like. We went to the edge to look at NorthStar. But never even set foot on it.

Top Bottom