Sledwraps for the Edmonton Snowshow

HTR Designs

Reaction score
Website
www.htrdesigns.com
Hey guys!!! The HTR Crew is getting geared up for the Edmonton Snowshow and we're wondering which of our wraps you would like to see at the show. Let us know which ones are your favorites from our site, or if you have any ideas for new wraps for us to build.

We'll also take orders prior to the show and bring them for pick-up. Special pre-show pricing available :)

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in October!!

HTR Designs - Home
250-365-8322

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys have a new Doo XM on order to create wraps for the new body panels?

I'd happily loan mine for making templates if I was closer.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You guys should wrap my 2006 rt1000 summit in something at the show....... It's royal blue in color, heavy and everyone calls it "big blue" so maybe labbat's blue labels ........ ;)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys should wrap my 2006 rt1000 summit in something at the show....... It's royal blue in color, heavy and everyone calls it "big blue" so maybe labbat's blue labels ........ ;)

Thats old IRON Rick need something newer like a xp my old wrap is showing its age

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!!! The HTR Crew is getting geared up for the Edmonton Snowshow and we're wondering which of our wraps you would like to see at the show. Let us know which ones are your favorites from our site, or if you have any ideas for new wraps for us to build.

We'll also take orders prior to the show and bring them for pick-up. Special pre-show pricing available :)

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in October!!

HTR Designs - Home
250-365-8322

how do we order for pickup at the show?

Top Bottom