SledTown ShowDown Contest

SnoRiders

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
The people at SnoRiders magazine have come up with a new contest to find Western Canada's top sledding destination. It's called the SledTown ShowDown and basically it bids the best riding areas against eachother to see which one is No. 1. Anyone can go on and vote for their favourite destination and voting is pretty easy, so check it out. See what you think. Cast your vote, if you like.

Here's the link: SledTown ShowDown contest

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of cool places to ride in western Canada. #1 spot?? well that's an easy one to answer....

NorthstaRmk

Reaction score
i love the mountainous terrain in lac la biche and st. paul! i mean i havent gone sledding there in a few years i guess things have changes a bit

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it snow riders that's listed Banff as one if there favourite places to ride last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ohh one of my fav spots in revy... You know you can cut through that little notch at the top right of this pic ;). Agree with duke, lots of major Avy paths to cross in this zone.

but I got my golden phot up for the contest.
Yes you climb this notch here Then you drop down into this bowl. Not many maker to here...

Last edited:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep keeps most people out:beer:

yup im pretty sure i know exactly where that is :) lookin foward to riding revy again this year our group was able to find a basement suite so were hoping to top our close to 40 days of ridingwe did last year

should be a good year wont be long until we stumble on each other waist deep and stuck again Dan

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup im pretty sure i know exactly where that is :) lookin foward to riding revy again this year our group was able to find a basement suite so were hoping to top our close to 40 days of ridingwe did last year

should be a good year wont be long until we stumble on each other waist deep and stuck again Dan
With this new T3 I probably wont be getting stuck much! Haha Look me up this winter though if ur in Revy:beer:

Top Bottom