Sledding FINALLY!!

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yahoooo Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa OK so I know most of you have been riding for months but now i can too !!!!!!!!!!! :D Casts are off, Plates, screws, pins are all good , physio ok'd me, surgeon ok'd me and I am off to Fernie :D yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can you hear the excitement!!?!! LOL I took my machine out around home just to make sure I can actually hop around and take the ride.yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawhoooooooooooooo. DID i mention i am going sledding? :D

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yahoooo Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa OK so I know most of you have been riding for months but now i can too !!!!!!!!!!! :D Casts are off, Plates, screws, pins are all good , physio ok'd me, surgeon ok'd me and I am off to Fernie :D yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can you hear the excitement!!?!! LOL I took my machine out around home just to make sure I can actually hop around and take the ride.yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawhoooooooooooooo. DID i mention i am going sledding? :D
Sooo...what are you trying to say?:D Have fun!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clean bill of health from the doc's right on.....have fun and try to stay away from the pin's, and cast's.:D

GRD

Reaction score
Have a good trip... How did you hurt yourself originally?

Top Bottom