Sled wraps

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanting to order a cool new wrap for my new xm that will be coming in the fall. Where is a good place to order from?I know a lot of web sites don't have much for them yet.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Wanting to order a cool new wrap for my new xm that will be coming in the fall. Where is a good place to order from?I know a lot of web sites don't have much for them yet.
Check out HTR in Castlegar. We have ordered many wraps from them and they have been great to work with.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Message T-team on here, he will know where to find one.............

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I got mine done from Spiralus and am very happy with it. I found a pic on 441.jpg the internet and sent it to him and he mocked it up and made the wrap from that.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7 of us bought the same sled so something tells me we may get mixed up the odd time!lol!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do tunnel wraps really help to keep the snow from sticking? Never been a big fan of wraps but if it helps keep 20lbs of snow and ice off of the sled it would be worth it. I wonder if you can get any with a teflon coating? Seen someone posted somewhere about teflon tape that you can buy. To have it all in one piece would be nice to avoid ridges though.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I got mine done from Spiralus and am very happy with it. I found a pic on the internet and sent it to him and he mocked it up and made the wrap from that.

we also did a Spiralus kit last fall was really easy, really nice thick decal material, sticks really well, and comes with everything you need to install it. Highly recommended. Mark does great work!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do tunnel wraps really help to keep the snow from sticking? Never been a big fan of wraps but if it helps keep 20lbs of snow and ice off of the sled it would be worth it. I wonder if you can get any with a teflon coating? Seen someone posted somewhere about teflon tape that you can buy. To have it all in one piece would be nice to avoid ridges though.

I had a tunnel wrap for the first time last season and found it was a big improvement keeping snow off the tunnel. Had the Feethookers boards too, the combo resulted in the clearest boards and tunnel I've ever ridden with!

Spiralus wrap here too...super happy with them. Good price for custom stuff. :D

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I had a tunnel wrap for the first time last season and found it was a big improvement keeping snow off the tunnel. Had the Feethookers boards too, the combo resulted in the clearest boards and tunnel I've ever ridden with!

Spiralus wrap here too...super happy with them. Good price for custom stuff. :D

show us the custom hippie tam wrap.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can't beat Jordan and team at Arctic FX
top notch service and product
heres mine

PS - It's for sale too ;)

DSC_0423.jpg

Last edited:

HTR Designs

Reaction score
Website
www.htrdesigns.com
I agree with Tam on the snow-shedding. I wrapped my tunnel last year and it was a huge improvement for snow buildup.

As far as product goes we use three different materials on our sled wraps. One product for the smooth plastics on your machine, another for the porous plastics with better adhesion, and another on the tanks and tunnels, for better durability. I believe we are the only wrap company doing this, but we have tested and tried different materials, and the system seems to be standing up great to pretty decent mountain abuse, and makes the wraps easier to install. We have over 400 wraps to chose from on our site, but about half of the wraps we build are custom designs, and we're more than happy to take on your projects!

We have some new and exciting stuff coming to HTR this season, and looking forward to sharing it with all of our past and future happy customers!!!

nepsark

Reaction score
Website
www.shorelineoftahoe.com
I got a 20 sq ft sheet real tree snow camo from camoclad.com. I put it all over the side panels and the tunnel and it helps keep the Sierra cement from sticking. I just custom applied it and it served me well last season even with scrapin trees and constantly rolling the machine.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want a MotorFist sled wrap we can help you out. I can post pic when the design is done.

Top Bottom