Sled stolen from grande prairie!!!

hootch

Reaction score
Well it seems someone likes to get their stuff for free. Had my 2010 M8 Sno-Pro stolen off the back of my truck sometime between Thurs. evening and Fri. afternoon while parked on the street by the college residences. It's your basic looking Sno-Pro except it's got the orange running board rails and rear bumper plus the tunnel has a really fine polish to it to where it almost looks like a chrome finish. MBRP can. Orange and black tank bag. Oh yeah, the ignition will have had to been tampered with cause I still got the key. Unless it's being parted out I guess. People who steal really piss me off! Keep an eye on your belongings everyone.:mad:

Last edited:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there any camera's near the area? See if there was some traffic that came through and left with a sled??

Pictures do wonders also, I can post it on the Swan City Snowmobile Club Facebook page. Have to get it out there.

See all these toys getting stolen, really wakes you up when its in your own hometown.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it seems someone likes to get their stuff for free. Had my 2010 M8 Sno-Pro stolen off the back of my truck sometime between Thurs. evening and Fri. afternoon while parked on the street by the college residences. It's your basic looking Sno-Pro except it's got the orange running board rails and rear bumper plus the tunnel has a really fine polish to it to where it almost looks like a chrome finish. MBRP can. Orange and black tank bag. Oh yeah, the ignition will have had to been tampered with cause I still got the key. Unless it's being parted out I guess. People who steal really piss me off! Keep an eye on your belongings everyone.:mad:

They got mine last Wed. I like what comes around goes around. Hope I'm there some time when it does.:d

hootch

Reaction score
Is there any camera's near the area? See if there was some traffic that came through and left with a sled??

Pictures do wonders also, I can post it on the Swan City Snowmobile Club Facebook page. Have to get it out there.

See all these toys getting stolen, really wakes you up when its in your own hometown.
Yeah, there should be cameras from the residence parking lot that might reach to where I was parked hopefully. Will be contacting the security company that supposed to patrol those lots on Sunday when I head back up there.

Top Bottom