Sled Deck which are good which are junk?

SLY'GLIDE

Reaction score
I just bought a Marlon. They are real nice for the price. I got a powder coated black one with stainless steel deck and super glides, super clamps for about 3200.00

I like the ramps a lot too. they have Superglides on them and are easy to drive up. Made pretty well and dont have a lot of flex.

Is have to agree. I have a 8" lift in my truck rolling on 37's and with the 10' ramp it's pretty good for loading all considering the height. I was about $3750.00 , powder coated black all the options and install, except for the checker plate top and rear hooks. You get your front super clamps in the cost and also had LED under deck lighting in the box.
Only small issue I had was the aluminum trim that holds the super glides in place and all that took was flattening out the corners so nothing would hook the edge on the way up or down.

Sent from my iPhone using

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, got two superclamps and two boxes of superglides. Price was tax in out the door too. Mine has led lights and a led light under the deck as well.

Pays to shop around. It was 4500 at the dealer here in town for the same options. Found it at a dealer in Barrhead. Great prices. I think you can buy a plain deck there for 2200.00, it was well wroth the drive.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also have a Crosstrax.There's a few little quality control things that get under my skin but I have severe OCD so most people wouldn't even notice,lol. I really wish it had an easier ramp though.Guys with telescopic ramps have their sleds unloaded ready to go before I even have my ramp pieced together.

Eat a sammich and drop the panties Nancy.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2 year old truck boss. The anodized aluminum is awesome. And it
still looks new. On a new truck they are the best looking by far and don't look big and homemade like the other brands. But at 6300 with all the add ons they are way to expensive. My next deck will be a power deck from tuff lift. If I diddnt run my deck through the business I would never pay that much and would have bought a marlon for sure. But if you want the best looking deck around truck boss is it for sure

orange stealth

Reaction score
I just picked up my new 7' Denali deck 3 hours ago and it seems really nice so far. $1650 plus tax. All aluminum. Pull out sides. 2 piece 10' ramp. Powder coated black. Wicked for the price. Looked it all over and it's retry much a replica on my marathon I had before.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jetcraft . Have to wait when ordering but built to customers wants.( fuel tanks,winches ,extra lights)
Will not get a better deck that doesn't crack up.
Powder coated to customers wants or plain aluminum .

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my new 7' Denali deck 3 hours ago and it seems really nice so far. $1650 plus tax. All aluminum. Pull out sides. 2 piece 10' ramp. Powder coated black. Wicked for the price. Looked it all over and it's retry much a replica on my marathon I had before.

My thinking is that Denali is the best buy if you are really trying to keep the price low. Next step up would be a Bullydog for mid $3s, built in Canada, includes 4 Superclamps and lots of Superglides.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Denali deck that I bought used three years ago and am very happy with it. The plywood on the slide is starting to delaminate so will have to deal with that next summer. Probably the best buy for the buck, however they are built offshore.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Whoa those are well priced, wish I would have known about them before I bought mine.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone had two quads on the denali's? Curious how they hold up to that kind of weight.

800HMX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There can be only one best deck, and that is JETCRAFT. Built by Jetcraft Marine in Grande Prairie. You get what you pay for there.

Jetcraft is the best deck period! Can be difficult to get one as not too many are built each year and they sell out.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jetcraft is the best deck period! Can be difficult to get one as not too many are built each year and they sell out.

I bought mine used from a friend...its 8 yrs old and no cracked welds, and functions perfect still.

Mike s

Reaction score
Have a crosstrax , for 2 yrs nice sold deck .great bang for buck I haul my razor on it , no problems at all well built got my out of Barrhead , good people . At schtrailers

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought mine used from a friend...its 8 yrs old and no cracked welds, and functions perfect still.
Mine is 22 years old. I've replace one light that was my fault.
Wish the 7 trucks that have been under it were built half as good

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I also have a Crosstrax.There's a few little quality control things that get under my skin but I have severe OCD so most people wouldn't even notice,lol. I really wish it had an easier ramp though.Guys with telescopic ramps have their sleds unloaded ready to go before I even have my ramp pieced together.

Only thing I changed were the pins that hold the extension on. Those ticked me off. Put carriage bolts and pins in instead , works much better. The ramp always caught on the pins

Sent from my iPhone using

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going in to my 4th season with my Full Lotus Extreme. Only problems I've ever had with it are the two very back tabs on each side that hold the decking on the expandable sides have broken off. I've just been too lazy to get it re-welded. It may be heavier than some other decks, but I can't ever see anything structural ever breaking.

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought Denali 8' deck this year. 5 trips so far so good. Can't beat price. $1650 out the door. Need super glides as deck is crazy slippery. By far best deck for price. None compare. I can buy 2 of these for cost of others. Haven't had quads on it but a nytro and m8 and no problems. Buddy sells 2 piece or telescoping ramp for $450 I think too if anyone needs one.

Top Bottom