Sled Deck which are good which are junk?

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are the legs adjustable for different box lengths?? How many boxes of superglides did you use? Is the ramp telescopic or do you have to assemble it each time?
Yes the legs are adjustable on the 8' only! I ended up buying Caliber low pro glides and one box had 40' in it,which I used it all up and was short one piece to finish up the rest of it. And the ramp is a 2 piece so yes it needs to be assembled, but honestly it's not that bad at all to do with 2 guys.

xmsummit154

Reaction score
Yes the legs are adjustable on the 8' only! I ended up buying Caliber low pro glides and one box had 40' in it,which I used it all up and was short one piece to finish up the rest of it. And the ramp is a 2 piece so yes it needs to be assembled, but honestly it's not that bad at all to do with 2 guys.

Ok so the 8 foot model will fit a 5.5 foot box and a 6.6 box to. Where did you buy urs from I see on Kijij they have some at okotoks? Could one assemble the ramp??

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok so the 8 foot model will fit a 5.5 foot box and a 6.6 box to. Where did you buy urs from I see on Kijij they have some at okotoks? Could one assemble the ramp??
The legs will only be adjusted to the 6.5' position and yes I've put mine together a couple of times by myself! For the price that I paid for it a 2 piece ramp wasn't going to scare me away.
i got mine from Okotoks area, it's just an older couple that assembles and sells them.His name is Ray,don't be afraid to give him a shout if you have any more questions.

Superclamp

Reaction score
I picked up the a black 8' DENALI deck myself. Just like the others said the price was right!
I ended up making a couple changes though...I wasn't too impressed with the powder coating job so I did the sides of the deck with bed liner coating and Im quite happy the way it turned out.
I also replaced the marker lights with mini LEDs as the chrome bezels were peeling after the first snowfall, also installing glides is a must because of the slippery deck surface.
Otherwise I'm quite happy with it

"Also installed glides is a must because of he slippery deck surface" The glides you choose are just as slippery as your deck surface, be careful.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Also installed glides is a must because of he slippery deck surface" The glides you choose are just as slippery as your deck surface, be careful.

Can an you guys please start making longer bolts or longer j hooks.

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another satisfied Crosstrax customer here. First deck for me, .but it's been fantastic so far.

Picture below shows their new flip-over extension.

IMG_0856(2).jpg

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's one of the reason I switched to marlon. Telescoping ramp and 2 super clamps for 2600$ new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
I second that. So far only had a little bit of the powder coat come off in the wash bay, but it has everything to get you started and new is a great deal for the price...

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went down and bought a Cross-trax from Wes about 5 years ago now. Fantastic product and great guy.

Anvil1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple pictures of the deck on the truck.

Attachments

• IMGP4752 resized.jpg
    IMGP4752 resized.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 381
  • IMGP4759 resized.jpg
    IMGP4759 resized.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 394

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I guy make the slip in extention into a flip over ??? Mines about three years old and want to make it into the flip type

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey found pretty good deal on a marathon truckboss 7' black on kijiji but im wondering how hard they are to install? Looks like it attaches to rail of truck...thanks

sales@m-line

Reaction score
Have you taken a look at the M-Line decks from G.P. they are built to survive the oilpatch. Check us out at and on Facebook under MLINE Sled Decks

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you taken a look at the M-Line decks from G.P. they are built to survive the oilpatch. Check us out at and on Facebook under MLINE Sled Decks

OP was looking for an inexpensive deck. M-Line is one of if not he nicest decks going but they are in the higher price range, not saying there not worth it.

Big nasty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bulldog Superdeck is an awesome product. Comes with everything on it and the ramps are easy to use for 1 person. Was 4500$ with extension, 6 row of super glides, 2 front and 2 rear super clamps. Well priced for something thats going last a long time. Just my 2 cents, love my Deck.

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a '12 dodge mega cab looking for a new deck with extension. I have. Marlon now that I bought in a pinch. Want it black with the four lights in the headache rack. PM me a number to get a hold of you or send me a price. Am in GP each week.

thanks!

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
make sure you install the extra legs.. I was one of the first to purchase a truck boss. no extra legs were available when they first came out, now my box is f**ked,with a big crack near the front of the box where the stake holders r. I would not purchase another truckboss again. I installed the extra legs now,however its to late.
Pulled the trigger to good a deal..even came with boat racks..View attachment 165708
View attachment 165709

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thks it came with 2 tek legs...I installed on back is it better to install on front? Or buy 2 more and install front and back

Top Bottom