Sled deck and slip tank.

77Crash77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gravity feed my 2013 f350, never had a code come up. I plan to narrow it to allow my marlon deck to straddle the tank.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a shortbox (deck/tank/toolbox or sliding tray) made that has it all in one unit? I would prob buy one... I have seen the surveyor decks for long boxes and they're close to what I'm looking for.

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to through a monkey into these awesome decks, don't forget the GVW of your truck with the extra weight, another is consider how much fuel you have, gas motors have a maximum evaporative capacity for the greenies, finally you will also need to consider TDG placards or at 4" least decals
All you need is one pissy fed or insurance claim declined to make a good sled trip into poop

I have had a 150 tank and have been hassled at a BC roadside screw the sledders checkstop, managed to talk way out as I did have the small class 3 decals on it and it wasn't under deck with exposed vents.

Food for thought...

spacoli

Reaction score
Got a diesel aluminum 100gal for sale. Slides under deck, leave ramp in, it's about 8.5" tall goes from end gate to front of box. Cost me 1200 sell for 900.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom