Skinz hardware kit

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get a skinz running board hardware kit for a nytro I ordered 2 sets of boards and only got one hardware kit. I talked to skinz, I'm just trying to find one that isn't gonna take to long to get to me.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Are you the gentleman that e mailed me this afternoon PT? I talked to Jeff at Skinz and the new black traction plates are about a week out with the colored ones to follow shortly. How quickly do you need this mounting hardware?

Jan

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you the gentleman that e mailed me this afternoon PT? I talked to Jeff at Skinz and the new black traction plates are about a week out with the colored ones to follow shortly. How quickly do you need this mounting hardware?

Jan
Haha yes I am and I'm trying to get them as soon as possible but if i have to wait it won't kill me, I don't care if there colored btw lol

tranquillicer

Reaction score
I have a set of board and no sled to put them on...yet. Would take a few days to get them to FSJ but I would let them go if it helps

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Thanks tranquillicer we got him hooked up his traction screw kit went out today!! When the heck is that new sled going to get to you? Can you e mail me some pics of your new sled with the boards on them?

Jan

tranquillicer

Reaction score
I sure will get you pics.....been tough to hook up and get the new ride but Dec will see it at home finally

Top Bottom