Skidoo ski rubber mounts

05765scott

Reaction score
14 rmk ski rubbers need to be replaced, I can remember reading somewhere that skidoo ones last longer and don't let the skis rotate as much. Anyone else read that? Anyone have the part number?

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
14 rmk ski rubbers need to be replaced, I can remember reading somewhere that skidoo ones last longer and don't let the skis rotate as much. Anyone else read that? Anyone have the part number?
It's the old Rev rubbers that fit in there better. I need to do the same thing. There is the part number somewhere, you just need to use that search function in the top right.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used the REV rubbers in mine and they work awesome. I routered out the ribs and put a 1/4" aluminum plate in the bottom and then the Doo rubber. I've tried C & A rubbers too, but they split just like the stockers. Rev rubbers are still perfect after 3/4 of a season with them. Part # 505071779

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used the REV rubbers in mine and they work awesome. I routered out the ribs and put a 1/4" aluminum plate in the bottom and then the Doo rubber. I've tried C & A rubbers too, but they split just like the stockers. Rev rubbers are still perfect after 3/4 of a season with them. Part # 505071779
I couldn't find the post, and went to do Doo parts site, and yep that is the part number. Do you happen to have a pic of what you did to the ribs?

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Negative...no pics, but I just ground the ribs out on either side of where the stock rubber sits, as the REV rubber is much wider.
Thanks! I may actually need new skis (or one ski) because of the stock Polaris rubber. I had one come out half way, and it bent the plastic that holds it in pretty good. I haven't lost another rubber recently, and the Rev rubber will probably hold in there still. Maybe I'm just looking for a reason to get new skis, but those Grippers just work so well.

Top Bottom