Skidoo sets record!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats to Elias setting the bar in Pro Snocross. Keith Curtis isn’t the only elite rider in snowmobiling! 😜😉

Attachments

• 933D6273-316D-427E-B08F-D657BE189E4B.jpeg
    933D6273-316D-427E-B08F-D657BE189E4B.jpeg
    638.1 KB · Views: 213

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zero. I’m disappointed. Went fishing and never got a nibble. Lol 🎣
Just been busy Ken.. besides it didn’t look like a big deal anyway but I see Doo is building you Doolaiders an HCE (I guess that’s for climbing hills🤷‍♂️) so better luck next year😬

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well apparently you guys were paying attention and finally got the nerve to respond after a “pack” meeting. Love all the comments! 😂

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the next order of business is who’s the better riders? Is a pro hill climber better than a pro snocrosser? Is a 2 minute 25 second run harder on the body than a 15 minute final? What takes more skill?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess the next order of business is who’s the better riders? Is a pro hill climber better than a pro snocrosser? Is a 2 minute 25 second run harder on the body than a 15 minute final? What takes more skill?

Id say their is more competition in snow cross and the sport is a bit more well established. Both are hard and take skill.

Pretty obvious 15mins takes more stamina than 2.

Kinda like Super cross vs Motor bike hill climbing. Hill climbing is a lil more redneck....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id say their is more competition in snow cross and the sport is a bit more well established. Both are hard and take skill.

Pretty obvious 15mins takes more stamina than 2.

Kinda like Moto X vs Motor bike hill climbing. Hill climbing is a lil more redneck....
I read an article once from a University study probably 10 yrs ago where they rated cardio in sports. I would have thought swimming or running would be number 1 but actually motocross was rated number 1 just ahead of boxing. I’d have to conclude snocross would almost be higher just because a sled would be take more input to race on the same type of track as a lighter dirt bike. Definitely would have to be fit to do it for sure.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read an article once from a University study probably 10 yrs ago where they rated cardio in sports. I would have thought swimming or running would be number 1 but actually motocross was rated number 1 just ahead of boxing. I’d have to conclude snocross would almost be higher just because a sled would be take more input to race on the same type of track as a lighter dirt bike. Definitely would have to be fit to do it for sure.

Moto X and Super cross is as competitive as it gets. Guys are racing from 4 years old to try to make it to the big show. And they are practicing 12 months a year.

Top Bottom