skidoo 2016

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The raptors worked really well.. Lots of positive feedback! I know the guys I have been talking to that bought in 14 or 15 are going to carry over thier shocks. I won't really know what is going on until the powers that be get back from the release! We have some exciting things in the works though!

If the shock package upgrade happens again with Martins will it be offered to ppl outside of the edmonton district that would want to snowcheck with you?

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
We haven't put a program together yet man! But stay tuned! I'm really not 100% sure what we are doing yet.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
The red on the panels will be the same red as the sp doors this year. The tunnel will seem much brighter because same as this year, it will be gloss. It looks great.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the same in 15 for polaris when all they did was add some color and shocks. I think ski doo has enough sled to carry them through a few years. Always room for improvement i guess but its not a huge deal they didnt make any drastic changes.

VanceM

The only change Doo needed to do in IMO would have been lose some weight, but reality is its no surprise there were few changes, the sleds worked well this year. I'm looking forward to trying the new Axis next year, hopefully it'll rock. Not sure what I'll do next year , but certainly 3 great choices. Going out this weekend , one of the guys has a t3 174, hopefully we can find some decent snow so I can spend some time on it. Belt drive woulda been a good addition also I think. The red and green/yellow color scheme is hideous !!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
The only change Doo needed to do in IMO would have been lose some weight, but reality is its no surprise there were few changes, the sleds worked well this year. I'm looking forward to trying the new Axis next year, hopefully it'll rock. Not sure what I'll do next year , but certainly 3 great choices. Going out this weekend , one of the guys has a t3 174, hopefully we can find some decent snow so I can spend some time on it. Belt drive woulda been a good addition also I think. The red and green/yellow color scheme is hideous !!

I was told to lose weight once.... And I didn't listen... I'm still doing fine. I don't need to change... There's no way that sled WONT be awesome if you liked the pro! I don't care what anyone says that is a light sled. My buddie had one and he put some heads on it and woke it right up.. So with that extra power it should be a good machine!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told to lose weight once.... And I didn't listen... I'm still doing fine. I don't need to change... There's no way that sled WONT be awesome if you liked the pro! I don't care what anyone says that is a light sled. My buddie had one and he put some heads on it and woke it right up.. So with that extra power it should be a good machine!

Woke it right up into 1999

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive seen far less problems this season with chain cases than belt drives.... just saying.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i keep seeing this picture floating around... Looks like a summit x in a free ride chassis with piggy backs and 3" track. Is skidoo going to build it?

Not it sure if attachment worked but it is all red summit x

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i keep seeing this picture floating around... Looks like a summit x in a free ride chassis with piggy backs and 3" track. Is skidoo going to build it?

Not it sure if attachment worked but it is all red summit x

That is the new color option for the summit x. Skidoo photoshopped a freeride so dealers and customers could see what it would look like. It was released after club by request for more options.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424974731.882510.jpg

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skidoo mountain replied to my question about the new summit X color. I noticed the Freeride has color matching rails while the summits are black in that pic. being a photoshoped pic, i asked which color they would be and according to BRP, the summit rails will be black, and the freeride will be the green color.

Who has the best Snowcheck insentives

go big

Reaction score
seen that when building a doo you can get fox float 3's. wondering if anyone prefers raptors over them?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Skidoo mountain replied to my question about the new summit X color. I noticed the Freeride has color matching rails while the summits are black in that pic. being a photoshoped pic, i asked which color they would be and according to BRP, the summit rails will be black, and the freeride will be the green color.

Who has the best Snowcheck insentives

Yea. I heard that as well the other day. It sounds like they still want to have some "freeride" exclusive options... As they should. Paying a premium for that snowmobile should give a person a few extra perks.. or at least make it stand out a little different. Im just happy they decided to powdercoat the rails on the summits period myself! Should look pretty neat with the matte black hood... I know it looked pretty awesome in 2014 when they did it... although the matte black option was $300 more... It looks like its only about $200 more this year.

Top Bottom